Noun(1) the noise made by a short puff of steam (as from an engine(2) (usually in the plural(3) a short labored intake of breath with the mouth open(4) (used in the plural
Verb(1) breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted(2) utter while panting, as if out of breath
(1) He laughed and gestured to his white shirt, smart black pants , black tie and white cloth draped over his arm.(2) I changed out of my pajama pants and tank top, and into a pair of flared jeans and a blue halter-top, that matched my eyes.(3) baggy corduroy pants(4) Rachel came to the door in a white tank top shirt and casual jean pants .(5) A 50 year old scientist burnt his private parts whilst using his laptop whilst wearing trousers and pants .(6) The women that Isis had a glimpse of wore either bell-bottomed trousers, denim pants , or blue jeans.(7) Department store Marks & Spencer is launching an underwear range for men featuring thongs and glittery pants .(8) he thought we were going to be absolute pants(9) He slipped into a pair of dark blue trousers, but the pants were new and the tail opening was tighter than he was comfortable with.(10) corduroy pants(11) They wore trousers or pants as opposed to the knee-britches of their social superiors.(12) Lord I am so grateful for drawstring pants and trousers with elastic.(13) She's in a white undershirt and black jogging pants and flip-flops.(14) I cannot make him change this format, so I decided to buy him some new pants and shirts.(15) She is wearing flannel pajama pants and an old tank top.(16) The chaps Tom and I have styled all bought pants or boxers and vests and have all reported back that they are soft, fit really well and that their women think they look much better.
(1) pant :: לְהִתְנַשֵׁם
(2) short pants :: מכנסיים קצרים
(3) cargo pants :: מכנסי מטען
(4) long pants :: מכנסיים ארוכות
(5) pair of pants :: זוג מכנסיים
(6) hot pants :: המכנסונים
(7) ski pants :: מכנסי סקי
(8) snow pants :: מכנסי שלג
(9) jeans pants :: מכנסי ג'ינס
(10) wet pants :: מכנסיים רטובים
(11) cloth-fitting pants :: מכנסי בד הולם
3. britches ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
but I was busy
taking my PANTS off.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
My limbic system
wants to take your PANTS off.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
Wait, it's not all PANTS,
there's one shirt.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
I don't know where your PANTS are,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
I'm wearing borrowed PANTS...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
English to Hebrew Dictionary: pants
Meaning and definitions of pants, translation in Hebrew language for pants with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pants in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pants"
What pants means in Hebrew, pants meaning in Hebrew, pants definition, examples and pronunciation of pants in Hebrew language.