Adjective(1) being definitely out of the ordinary and unexpected; slightly odd or even a bit weird(2) not known before(3) relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world
(1) Acceptance of the strange and unfamiliar is not a leap that depends on logic alone.(2) I value it, and it is special, deeply special, and strange and unfamiliar, and very precious.(3) He looked at it as though it were some strange alien object that he had never seen before.(4) I had a strange feeling in my head(5) It is strange how educationalists so often look at things from the wrong angle.(6) It is strange how ideas such as these last almost as long as brick and mortar buildings.(7) Joey felt a strange tingling sensation in her stomach, but quickly dismissed it.(8) I have seen plenty of posts on here from people who feel strange and not with it.(9) For these humans the picture only represents a strange object, nature and function unknown.(10) Indeed, whenever he visited a strange town his first port of call was always the local cemetery.(11) I decided to persevere with my list of questions, provoking a strange response.(12) it seems strange to me that he's still there(13) in a strange country(14) I cannot bear to hear certain words and hearing them earlier made me feel strange and now i feel disconnected and bewildered.(15) Fire seemed to surge through my right arm, creating a strange numb sensation.(16) It was strange how the country air smelled so different from the city air.
(1) very strange :: מוזר מאוד
(2) strange noise :: רעש מוזר
(3) strange world :: עולם מוזר
(4) strange thing :: דבר מוזר
(5) strange person :: אדם מוזר
(6) feel strange :: מרגיש מוזר
(7) find strange :: למצוא מוזר
(8) strange land :: בארץ נוכריה
(9) strange-looking :: מוזרות-למראה
(10) strange story :: סיפור מוזר
1. unusual ::
2. weird ::
3. unfamiliar ::
4. ill ::
6. unknown ::
7. foreign ::
1. familiar ::
strange, strangely, strangeness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
seem STRANGE, but, uh,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
So goodbye, you poor, STRANGE little man.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
Are you okay, dad? You sound STRANGE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Strange new light can be
just as frightening as the dark.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
Yeah. Is it just me or
have they been acting STRANGE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
English to Hebrew Dictionary: strange
Meaning and definitions of strange, translation in Hebrew
language for strange with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of strange in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'strange'
What strange means in Hebrew, strange meaning
in Hebrew, strange
definition, examples and pronunciation
of strange in Hebrew language.