מִקצוֹעִימִקצוֹעָן, בַּעַל מִקצוֹעַ
- מקצועילא מקצועימִקצוֹעִיוּתהתמקצעותלְהִתְמַקְצֵעַ
Noun(1) a person engaged in one of the learned professions(2) an athlete who plays for pay(3) an authority qualified to teach apprentices
Adjective(1) engaged in a profession or engaging in as a profession or means of livelihood(2) of or relating to or suitable as a profession(3) characteristic of or befitting a profession or one engaged in a profession(4) of or relating to a profession(5) engaged in by members of a profession
(1) After about a week of sleeping in an alley you'll look and smell like a real professional .(2) You should moreover bear in mind that your immediate senior managers at that time belonged to the same professional discipline as yourself.(3) ITV's top commentator Clive Tyldesley is an intelligent professional with a light touch and a rich humour.(4) His decision has spread dismay in the amateur ranks, and his coach Joe Gallagher believes the Salford boxer might have turned professional too early.(5) Charles showed some talent on the rugby field before becoming a racing driver and feels that he would have become a professional in that sport if he had not given it up for racing.(6) Do they just focus on professional reputation and managerial competence, as measured by endorsements?(7) So you're a real professional by now when it comes to these ordination ceremonies.(8) His advice to you, apart from the actual playing of the game, but more about emerging as a young professional within the sport?(9) I belong to a professional association and we have a little get together once a month to chat and catch up, etc.(10) A professional northerner, the episodes she featured in seemed like a cross-promotion for spending winter in Blackpool.(11) In our professional lives, we make choices about belonging to a professional association.(12) The main character is a professional executioner, but he prefers to get drunk rather than perform his civic duties.(13) Peter had been a professional boxer, and as an amateur had taken Jim Watt, who latterly would become the world lightweight champion, to the verge of defeat.(14) Certainly, Tiger Woods seems happy with their services given that he's been with them since he turned professional .(15) Doc Carroll was a real gentleman and a true professional .(16) ├ö├ç├┐For once I holed a few putts,├ö├ç├û said Fox as he celebrated his first victory as a professional .
(1) professional experience :: ניסיון מקצועי
(2) professional training :: אימון מקצועי
(3) professional life :: חיים מקצועיים
(4) professional ethics :: אתיקה מקצועית
(5) professional athlete :: אתלט מקצועי
(6) professional career :: קריירה מקצועית
(7) professional work :: עבודה מקצועית
(8) professional school :: בית ספר מקצועי
(9) professional knowledge :: ידע מקצועי
1. white-collar ::
2. paid ::
3. expert ::
4. appropriate ::
5. white-collar worker ::
עובד צווארון לבן
6. professional player ::
7. expert ::
8. pro ::
9. master ::
nonprofessional, nonprofessionals, professional, professionalism, professionalization, professionalize, professionalizes, professionally, professionals, subprofessional, subprofessionals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That is not the definition of PROFESSIONAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
Please give this
to your car-care PROFESSIONAL.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
I was expecting a PROFESSIONAL
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
We'll only get out of here
if we're PROFESSIONAL.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
I am a PROFESSIONAL scientist.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
English to Hebrew Dictionary: professional
Meaning and definitions of professional, translation in Hebrew language for professional with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of professional in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "professional"
What professional means in Hebrew, professional meaning
in Hebrew, professional definition, examples and pronunciation
of professional in Hebrew language.