מוּצָר, תוֹצָר, תוֹצֶרֶת, תוֹצָאָה, תְנוּבָה, פְּרִי, מַכפֵּלָה
Noun(1) commodities offered for sale(2) an artifact that has been created by someone or some process(3) a quantity obtained by multiplication(4) a chemical substance formed as a result of a chemical reaction(5) a consequence of someone's efforts or of a particular set of circumstances(6) the set of elements common to two or more sets
(1) They succeeded by manufacturing commercially viable product that people found beneficial to their lives.(2) Can we expect more focus on British product from the Mountain View firm?(3) The ball sailed a mile over and the outrage that followed was the product of Novo's team-mates hollering at him.(4) My culture is entirely a product of the influences of my environment, and the society in which I have grown up, Canada.(5) The real way they make profit is to move product .(6) Robert Morgan is now vice president of sales, marketing and product development.(7) Unlike in the earlier experiments, the team recorded gamma rays, a revealing product of fusion reactions.(8) Her character was a product of the romantic age, as were his family and friends.(9) product of the 2 inside terms(10) The product of this reaction is drastically lower in energy, and thus, more stable, than the reactant.(11) he's a product of the Irish-medium school system(12) There are many factors which influence the product that we call news.(13) In the camera was a polished pewter plate coated with a petroleum product called bitumen of Judea.(14) The object of the product sales via the net is aimed at initially helping to break even and somewhere down the track we might even make a profit.(15) The goal may have been the product of judgment followed by luck.(16) The attackers were a product of a sociopolitical situation shaped in a large part by their religion.
(1) gross domestic product :: תוצר לאומי גולמי
(2) dairy product :: מוצר חלב
(3) by-product :: מוּצָר לְוָאִי
(4) product manager :: מנהל מוצר
(5) product development :: פיתוח מוצר
(6) product line :: קו מוצר
(7) gross national product :: תוצר לאומי גולמי
(8) product key :: מפתח מוצר
(9) waste product :: פסולת
(10) product placement :: מיקום מוצר
1. artifact ::
2. result ::
3. intersection ::
4. production ::
5. merchandise ::
1. antecedent ::
2. causation ::
3. cause ::
4. occasion ::
5. reason ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So bring out
the PRODUCT, yo.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
Because a little birdie
also told me these guys
are into the PRODUCT
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
Look, I like making cherry PRODUCT,
but let's keep it real, all right?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
The PRODUCT of decades
of planning and construction.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
He's a PRODUCT
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
English to Hebrew Dictionary: product
Meaning and definitions of product, translation in Hebrew language for product with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of product in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "product"
What product means in Hebrew, product meaning in Hebrew, product definition, examples and pronunciation of product in Hebrew language.