הִתעַלְלוּת, גִדוּף, שִׁמוּשׁ לְרָעָה, נִאוּץ, נְאָצָה, חֵרוּףלְהִתְעַלֵל, לְהִשׁתַמֵשׁ לְרָעָה, לְגַדֵף, לְחָרֵף, לִנְאוֹץ, לְנָאֵר
Noun(1) cruel or inhumane treatment(2) a rude expression intended to offend or hurt(3) improper or excessive use
Verb(1) treat badly(2) change the inherent purpose or function of something(3) use foul or abusive language towards(4) use wrongly or improperly or excessively
(1) Sometimes it will be a term of endearment, sometimes a term of abuse .(2) And house-training of pets is of course not ├ö├ç├┐natural├ö├ç├û, but surely nobody would argue that it was tantamount to animal cruelty and abuse ?(3) The allegations of child sexual abuse and molestation ruined the lives of some teachers, who were wrongfully accused.(4) In working with investigators, device companies should ensure that their actions are consistent with laws intended to combat fraud and abuse .(5) It is alleged that she has continued to abuse alcohol and drugs.(6) If somebody's hurling abuse at you, it may be better to just walk away from the situation.(7) waving his fists and hurling abuse at the driver(8) He was convicted of 15 charges - some of them specimen offences - of indecent assault and more serious sexual abuse .(9) Being a police officer does not mean you can abuse the power given to you.(10) alcohol abuse(11) an abuse of public funds(12) The rest of the participants reported no history of sexual abuse or assault.(13) Because as a federal civil servant, if you're witnessing abuse and corruption, particularly in the White House, where do you go?(14) It is committed to peaceful campaigns against all forms of animal abuse and promotes a cruelty-free lifestyle.(15) Now imagine all these fans hurling abuse at you.(16) There are no prizes for guessing what value he places on each: bourgeois is always a term of abuse , revolutionary almost always a term of approbation.
(1) child abuse :: התעללות בילדים
(2) sexual abuse :: התעללות מינית
(3) drug abuse :: שימוש בסמים
(4) substance abuse :: שימוש בסמים
(5) to abuse :: להתעלל
(6) alcohol abuse :: שימוש באלכוהול
(7) self-abuse :: הִתבַּזוּת
(8) abuse of power :: ניצול של כוח
(9) drug of abuse :: סמים של התעללות
(10) solvent abuse :: התעללות ממסה
1. misuse ::
3. corruption ::
5. addiction ::
8. misuse ::
9. mistreat ::
10. insult ::
11. ill-use ::
12. shout ::
abuse, abused, abuses, abusing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Substance ABUSE is a lifelong struggle.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
I like people who don't, like,
ABUSE the Constitution.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
has just pressed charges
for physical ABUSE."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
to help victims
of methamphetamine ABUSE?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
I'm not the one
giving the boy whores to ABUSE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
English to Hebrew Dictionary: abuse
Meaning and definitions of abuse, translation in Hebrew language for abuse with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of abuse in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "abuse"
What abuse means in Hebrew, abuse meaning
in Hebrew, abuse definition, examples and pronunciation
of abuse in Hebrew language.