סוֹפִי, יְסוֹדִי, אַחֲרוֹןהֲבָרָה מִלְרָע
- סופיבסופו של דבר
Noun(1) the finest or most superior quality of its kind
Adjective(1) furthest or highest in degree or order; utmost or extreme(2) being the last or concluding element of a series, or last
(1) Served with a lemon wedge and creamy tartar sauce, it's the ultimate in comfort food.(2) Football is the ultimate team sport; each player must execute his responsibilities for a play to succeed.(3) But that doesn't diminish its status as an ultimate in technology.(4) Mahatma Gandhi, a student of the Bhagavadgira, held that good is good, evil is evil, without making reference to the ultimate .(5) I suppose paintings of TV characters might be an example of ultimate postmodernism - producing art by painting from a television screen.(6) Social atomism sees individual people as the fundamental particles, autonomous ultimate units in full charge of their destiny, empowered to make contracts freely.(7) But for the ultimate in picnic destinations, we have to go off the beaten track - where there probably aren't any ├ö├ç├┐facilities├ö├ç├û.(8) A standard LENTON coupler is a mechanical taper threaded splice that develops the minimum specified ultimate strength of the rebar being spliced.(9) Some councillors stressed that the decision was not final and the ultimate decision would rest with tenants themselves when a ballot took place.(10) But the ultimate New Zealand accolade, the sign of respect and affection, is to be known universally by your first name.(11) One is the ultimate fantasy, the other the ultimate in human achievement.(12) Savonarola becomes the ultimate figure of ambivalence.(13) And at the end of it all comes the final, the ultimate audit when our lives hang in the balance before we are consigned to eternal reward, or to the other place, based on the audit of how we lived our lives.(14) In the 1930s, when the very best American movie serials were made, the sci-fi ones were the ultimate examples of the cliffhanger.(15) The individual who can take setbacks as well as frustration in stride and not lose sight of the ultimate objective in the process is a person to keep an eye on - destined to go places.(16) From the outset, the development of Stansted Airport should be planned so as to be capable of providing an ultimate capacity equivalent to that which can be accommodated on the airport's single runway.
(1) ultimate goal :: מטרה אולטימטיבית
(2) the ultimate :: האולטימטיבי
(3) ultimate strength :: כוח אולטימטיבי
(4) ultimate consignee :: מקבל אולטימטיבי
(5) ultimate destination :: היעד האולטימטיבי
(6) ultimate weapon :: נשק אולטימטיבי
(7) ultimate aim :: המטרה האולטימטיבית
(8) ultimate objective :: מטרה סופית
(9) ultimate consumer :: צרכן סופי
(10) ultimate load :: עומס אולטימטיבי
1. eventual ::
בסופו של דבר
2. final ::
4. terminal ::
5. end ::
8. consequent ::
9. subsequent ::
10. utmost ::
11. optimum ::
12. last word ::
13. height ::
14. epitome ::
15. peak ::
16. pinnacle ::
17. acme ::
18. zenith ::
19. nonpareil ::
שֶׁאֵין דוֹמֶה לוֹ
20. dernier cri ::
21. ne plus ultra ::
ne עוד מעבר
22. da bomb ::
23. the bee's knees ::
1. least ::
2. minimal ::
3. minimum ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
for, like, right here, for
your ULTIMATE viewing comfort.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
to the ULTIMATE train experience
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
...of arm wrestling with the mental agility
of Tetris into the ULTIMATE sport.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
Amazing Spider-Man, Ultimate Spider-Man,
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
Do you know when he will have
his ULTIMATE moment of lucidity?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
English to Hebrew Dictionary: ultimate
Meaning and definitions of ultimate, translation in Hebrew language for ultimate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ultimate in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ultimate"
What ultimate means in Hebrew, ultimate meaning in Hebrew, ultimate definition, examples and pronunciation of ultimate in Hebrew language.