צִיוּן, חִשׁוּב, מִניָן, סְפִירָה, מַצָב הַנְקוּדוֹת, מִניָן נְקוּדוֹת, חֶשְׁבּוֹן, סִימָן, חָרִיץ, תַכלִיללְהַבקִיעַ, לַעֲשׂוֹת חֲרִיץ, לְסַמֵן, לִרְשׁוֹם, לִזכּוֹת, לַעֲשׂוֹת חֶשְׁבּוֹן, לִסְפּוֹר, לְגַנוֹת, לִמְתוֹחַ בִּקוֹרֶת, לְתַזְמֵר
Noun(1) a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance(2) a written form of a musical composition; parts for different instruments appear on separate staves on large pages(3) a number that expresses the accomplishment of a team or an individual in a game or contest(4) a set of twenty members(5) grounds(6) the facts about an actual situation(7) an amount due (as at a restaurant or bar(8) a slight surface cut (especially a notch that is made to keep a tally(9) a resentment strong enough to justify retaliation(10) the act of scoring in a game or sport(11) a seduction culminating in sexual intercourse
Verb(1) gain points in a game(2) make small marks into the surface of(3) make underscoring marks(4) write a musical score for(5) induce to have sex(6) get a certain number or letter indicating quality or performance(7) assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation
(1) He was a male groupie who managed to score all the female groupies.(2) a score of men lost their lives in the battle(3) Wilson outstripped his marker to score(4) Tim Bauer helped to seal the win, with a 50-yard kick return that set up the final score of the game, a three point penalty kick, also by Mr. Bauer.(5) To prevent color from wicking through to an adjacent area, lightly score the boundary line with a razor blade.(6) Most people, on the other hand, seem to acknowledge that it is difficult to score a film, so people respect film composers more.(7) This, along with his decision not to score the film, gives it a palpable, documentary feel.(8) After all, he understands that his movies might never score at the box office.(9) Such versatility is what enabled our man to score more than 500 movies over four decades.(10) Tap the nail set on the mark just enough to score the glazing on the tile, but not too hard.(11) In private, however, he asked his friend, the conductor Mstislav Rostropovich, to record the 1932 score if he ever managed to leave the Soviet Union.(12) Here's a wild stab at populational psychoanalysis: all electronic artists secretly harbor the desire to score films.(13) Where did you mix, edit, and score the film and how long did it take you?(14) Waterloo won by a score of 78-67, notching their fifth win of the season.(15) First of all, there was the Prime Minister's impending knee operation in Mumbai that scored newsprint by the score .(16) In his lifetime, Berlin supplied the score for 19 films, six of them starring Fred Astaire.
(1) high score :: ניקוד גבוה
(2) score a goal :: להבקיע גול
(3) final score :: תוצאה סופית
(4) music score :: ציון מוסיקה
(5) keep score :: לשמור על ציון
(6) score goal :: להבקיע גול
(7) standard score :: ציון סטנדרטי
(8) a score :: תוצאה
(9) credit score :: דירוג אשראי
(10) score points :: נקודות ציון
1. result ::
2. rating ::
3. grievance ::
4. the situation ::
5. a great many ::
6. account ::
7. mark ::
8. scotch ::
9. grudge ::
10. net ::
11. be successful ::
12. orchestrate ::
13. scratch ::
14. get lucky ::
15. nock ::
16. mark ::
17. make ::
18. hit ::
score, scored, scoreless, scores, scoring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
men, women, and children
are murdered by the SCORE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
...with a triple letter
and a double word SCORE for 72 points.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
(quiet, dramatic musical SCORE
playing in movie)
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
to SCORE the scoring systems,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
Score one for liquor and poor judgment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
English to Hebrew Dictionary: score
Meaning and definitions of score, translation in Hebrew language for score with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of score in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "score"
What score means in Hebrew, score meaning
in Hebrew, score definition, examples and pronunciation
of score in Hebrew language.