אַרְמוֹן, הֵיכָל, הַרמוֹן, טִירָה, אֲפֶּדֶן, פָּלָטִין, דוֹמוֹס
Noun(1) a large and stately mansion(2) the governing group of a kingdom(3) a large ornate exhibition hall(4) official residence of an exalted person (as a sovereign
(1) the royal palace(2) Members of the royal family have been known to enjoy the park when they are in residence at the palace .(3) The palace did bring entertainment to south east London but not generally for the masses.(4) Only a few years earlier, what was to become a palace of theatricals was more or less redundant.(5) The craftspeople construct everything in small scale and the houses range in size up to palaces which can cost as much as a full-sized house.(6) There weren't buildings or palaces or castles, there weren't temples or churches.(7) Jobs are no longer guaranteed, even for the educated middle classes, and there is poverty right next to the opulent palaces of the rulers.(8) London is well known for its palaces and other historical buildings that allow visiting and tours.(9) Rather than reside in one of the royal palaces , the ex-Queen opted for tranquil existence in Maadi, a suburban enclave of Cairo.(10) Our schools and hospitals should be palaces of excellence and comfort.(11) However they sussed out better cuisine and enjoyed their tours of the famous Hermitage and royal palaces .(12) But above all, what is this about old huts and hill houses and tree palaces and new huts?(13) Meanwhile, BAC transforms itself into a holiday resort, complete with beaches, museums and palaces .(14) This area was the main Presidential site and is home to many impressive palaces , meeting halls and hotels.(15) Until 1500, when Henry VII moved into the Royal palaces , Richmond didn't even exist.(16) Officials charged with running the various royal palaces and residences have nothing to match this.
(1) the palace :: הארמון
(2) imperial palace :: ארמון קיסרי
(3) presidential palace :: ארמון נשיאותי
(4) royal palace :: ארמון מלכותי
(5) coffee palace :: ארמון קפה
(6) picture palace :: בֵּית קוֹלנוֹעַ
2. castle ::
4. mansion ::
5. stately home ::
6. schloss ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We had a perfectly good PALACE.
Tandoori Palace is our PALACE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
You can stay here at Illyrio's PALACE
and drink yourself to death,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
Crack shacks at Siesta Hills,
the Indigo, the Crystal Palace,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
First Squad, Second Company
of Cuatro Vientos: the Royal Palace.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
No, our food always comes
in Szechwan Palace containers.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
English to Hebrew Dictionary: palace
Meaning and definitions of palace, translation in Hebrew language for palace with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of palace in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "palace"
What palace means in Hebrew, palace meaning
in Hebrew, palace definition, examples and pronunciation
of palace in Hebrew language.