חֲתוּנָה, נִשׂוּאִים, קִדוּשִׁין, כְּלוּלוֹת, חֲתָנוּת
- נישואיםבַּר נִשׂוּאִיםנישואים
Noun(1) the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce(2) two people who are married to each other(3) the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony(4) a close and intimate union
(1) A-T-K-K-Q-Q-J of trumps would score 190 for a run plus a marriage in trumps.(2) At that time, it seemed that Hawaii might soon legalize same-sex marriage .(3) Will the ramifications of constitutional holdings relating to same-sex marriage affect the anti-polygamy laws?(4) Community property is generally the property a husband and wife accumulate during marriage .(5) For federal purposes like taxes, the law declares that marriage exclusively means the union of one man and one woman.(6) they were celebrating 50 years of marriage(7) I should tell you that I have a gay nephew who is in a long term relationship and HE and HIS partner are against gay marriage .(8) A former British soldier and his German bride, who overcame prejudice in post-war Germany, were today celebrating 50 years of marriage .(9) They have disagreed about whether laws prohibiting gay marriage have in fact been weakened and, if so, about whether this is for good or for bad.(10) At the time of marriage , the wife was 27 years of age and was a corporate bond trader.(11) After taking a trick a player can announce a marriage (the K and Q of the same suit) for 5 extra points for the team.(12) the children from his first marriage(13) And we have legalized same-sex marriage in the entire state.(14) he gave him his eldest daughter in marriage(15) After failing to reach agreement last month the legislature returned to discuss an amendment that would ban gay marriage but allow civil unions.(16) But then, I thought that's what marriage was about.
(1) arranged marriage :: שידוך
(2) marriage certificate :: תעודת נישואין
(3) gay marriage :: נישואים חד מיניים
(4) marriage proposal :: הצעת נישואין
(5) propose marriage :: להציע נישואים
(6) before marriage :: לפני נישואים
(7) marriage license :: רישיון נישואים
(8) marriage ceremony :: טקס נישואין
(9) marriage counselor :: יועץ נישואין
(10) civil marriage :: נישואים אזרחיים
2. wedding ::
3. union ::
4. married couple ::
5. matrimony ::
marriage, marriageable, marriages
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And that is how
I gained her hand in MARRIAGE.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
Don't you look lovely?
Marriage agrees with you.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
Your MARRIAGE is quite interesting.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
if this MARRIAGE craps out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
A sham MARRIAGE.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
English to Hebrew Dictionary: marriage
Meaning and definitions of marriage, translation in Hebrew language for marriage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of marriage in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "marriage"
What marriage means in Hebrew, marriage meaning in Hebrew, marriage definition, examples and pronunciation of marriage in Hebrew language.