מַסָע, נְסִיעָה, דֶרֶך, מַהֲלָךלִנְסוֹעַ, לְתַיֵר, לְהִתְנַהֵל
Noun(1) the act of traveling from one place to another
Verb(1) undertake a journey or trip(2) travel upon or across
(1) The first part of my trip was the train journey from Edinburgh to London with a stinking cold.(2) For celebrated Chinese director Zhang Yimou, The Road Home represents a short journey on a path not previously taken in his career.(3) The journey begins and ends in London, and has stops in 30 cities along the way.(4) Many such enterprises appear to involve a journey through a tunnel with a bright light at the end.(5) I would finish each day dripping with sweat, the return journey was nearly all up hill.(6) her spiritual journey towards Roman Catholicism(7) Then he should have prepared his reader for the journey they were embarking upon.(8) His new book, Death by Meeting, is a journey into meeting hell.(9) He travels out to Africa incognito to re-deliver the feathers personally: a perilous journey of redemption.(10) I was excited with my character's journey in the film(11) I bought a paper on the return journey last night and had a go at the crossword.(12) It was also said that one leg of a planned flight involved a journey from Manchester.(13) she went on a long journey(14) He then sets out on a long journey to clear his name.(15) an eight-hour train journey(16) Hedman has been on a journey of self-discovery.
(1) safe journey :: נסיעה בטוחה
(2) long journey :: מסע ארוך
(3) return journey :: מסע חזרה
(4) begin a journey :: להתחיל מסע
(5) outward journey :: מסע החוצה
(6) train journey :: נסיעה ברכבת
(7) journey home :: המסע הביתה
(8) go on a journey :: ללכת למסע
(9) have a pleasant journey :: שיהיה לך מסע נעים
(10) journey back :: מסע חזרה
2. expedition ::
3. excursion ::
4. tour ::
5. trek ::
6. voyage ::
7. junket ::
8. cruise ::
9. ride ::
10. drive ::
11. jaunt ::
12. road trip ::
13. crossing ::
14. passage ::
15. flight ::
17. wandering ::
18. globe-trotting ::
19. odyssey ::
20. pilgrimage ::
22. travel ::
23. go ::
24. voyage ::
25. sail ::
26. cruise ::
27. fly ::
28. hike ::
29. trek ::
30. ride ::
31. drive ::
32. make one's way ::
34. go on an expedition ::
35. tour ::
36. rove ::
37. roam ::
journey, journeyed, journeyer, journeyers, journeying, journeys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, that may be the proximal cause
of our JOURNEY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
My cousins want to help us
on our JOURNEY west.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
LAWRENCE: Something to help you
on your JOURNEY.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
...um, I embarked
on a railroad JOURNEY of healing...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
I know from personal experience
how uncomfortable the JOURNEY can be.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
English to Hebrew Dictionary: journey
Meaning and definitions of journey, translation in Hebrew language for journey with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of journey in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "journey"
What journey means in Hebrew, journey meaning in Hebrew, journey definition, examples and pronunciation of journey in Hebrew language.