אִינְטֵגְרָלִי, בִּלתִי נִפרָד, שָׁלֵם, אָחִידאִינְטֵגְרָל
- בלתי נפרדאינטגרליאינטגרלים
Noun(1) the result of a mathematical integration; F(x, x, x
Adjective(1) existing as an essential constituent or characteristic(2) constituting the undiminished entirety; lacking nothing essential especially not damaged(3) of or denoted by an integer
(1) Reputations aside, looking the part has certainly been integral to this almost episodic drama, at least as it's unfolded in the media.(2) As a result, many major manufacturers are equipping their firearms with integral locking devices or including trigger locks with every firearm.(3) He has the speed, patience and quick burst necessary to make the cutback runs that are integral to the offense.(4) Thus, they serve more as an accompaniment rather than an integral part of the book.(5) Its core principle is that the teacher is integral not separate from his or her teaching, making the experience holistic.(6) It also includes an integral altitude warning system to avoid deviations.(7) Logistic companies now form an integral part of the supply chain of any efficient business.(8) The branches are not just appendages; they are integral to the whole.(9) He says one of those ├ö├ç├┐bite your thumb├ö├ç├û lines so integral to the whole adolescent love story.(10) It is also rooted in a people's culture, and integral to their structure of thought.(11) They seem to be thrown in as an afterthought, rather than as an integral portion of the story.(12) The same has been known to happen with the small keys that operate gun locks, whether they are separate or integral .(13) A telecoms worker, for example, is both productive in providing a vital service and is also integral to the handling of information.(14) Now, of course, the composer appears on even major labels with some regularity, and there have been several integral recordings of the symphonies.(15) Heat pump water heaters can be purchased as integral units with built in water storage tanks or as add-ons that can be retrofitted to an existing water heater tank.(16) Another analysis topic he studied was non-linear integral equations.
(1) integral part :: חלק בלתי נפרד
(2) definite integral :: מובהק אינטגרלי
(3) integral calculus :: אינטגרלי חצץ
(4) integral part of :: חלק בלתי נפרד
(5) integral number :: מספר בלתי נפרד
1. essential ::
2. built-in ::
4. intact ::
1. adventitious ::
2. extraneous ::
3. extrinsic ::
integral, integrally, integrals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...is an INTEGRAL part
of the implied covenant of friendship.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
I'd use Feynman's trick,
differentiate under the INTEGRAL sign.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
Well, you've become such an INTEGRAL part
of my life as00:03:11,568 --> 00:03:49
00:03:15,113 --> 00:03:17,991
I felt it only right to include
your name in the title.00:050
00:03:20,702 --> 00:03:21,953
That is so sweet.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
English to Hebrew Dictionary: integral
Meaning and definitions of integral, translation in Hebrew language for integral with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of integral in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "integral"
What integral means in Hebrew, integral meaning in Hebrew, integral definition, examples and pronunciation of integral in Hebrew language.