תוֹכֶן, תְכוּלָה, שְׂבִיעוּת רָצוֹןמְרוּצֶה, שְׂבַע רָצוֹן
- תוֹכֶןמְרוּצֶהcontentingבסיפוקשְׂבִיעוּת רָצוֹן
Noun(1) (usually plural(2) what a communication that is about something is about(3) the proportion of a substance that is contained in a mixture or alloy etc.(4) the amount that can be contained(5) the sum or range of what has been perceived, discovered, or learned(6) the state of being contented with your situation in life(7) something (a person or object or scene
Verb(1) satisfy in a limited way(2) make content
Adjective(1) satisfied or showing satisfaction with things as they are
(1) She made a content sound and snuggled up next to him, resting her head on his shoulder.(2) He is generally quite content with himself and his life, and he lacks for nothing, except honor.(3) I'm quite content with the knowledge that I'm paying my way through school and living comfortably.(4) the tone, if not the content, of his book is familiar(5) She'd rest her head on my shoulder, wherever we were, and we'd just stay like that, comfortable and content .(6) You know what content you want on the website but have no clue how to present it to the user.(7) Besides, the fat content was too low for long-term use.(8) This bundle is a stroke of genius in our minds, and means that you can decide what content you want your kids to use.(9) Hotsuma looked at her face, she seemed as though she were asleep, content and peaceful.(10) We were content to coexist in peace, but you could not have it so!(11) They stood there for a few seconds, content with the peace of the garden.(12) Not content with continuing to sing both old roles and new in defiance of his 62 years, Domingo is preparing to embark on another new project.(13) We have had the investment for only a month and we are quite content with it.(14) With a comfortable lead, the team was content to run out the clock and seal the win.(15) I don't generally reckon it a good idea to go back to live in places you've lived before, no matter how happy or content you may have been there.(16) They were a devoted couple who were very content in each others company and the sympathy of the whole community goes out to Lionel in these sad and lonely days.
(1) table of content :: תוכן ענינים
(2) moisture content :: תכולת לחות
(3) water content :: תכולת מים
(4) adult content :: תוכן למבוגרים
(5) content analysis :: ניתוח תוכן
(6) be content with :: לְהִסְתַפֵּק
(7) content provider :: מספק תוכן
(8) ash content :: תוכן אפר
(9) be content :: להיות תוכן
1. contented ::
2. amount ::
6. capacity ::
8. mental object ::
9. subject ::
10. satisfy ::
1. discontent ::
אִי שְׂבִיעוּת רָצוֹן
2. discontented ::
3. dissatisfied ::
4. malcontent ::
5. unhappy ::
content, contented, contenting, contently, contentment, contents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This is war, no one's CONTENT.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
We remind you of
the CONTENT in the recording."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
tell the Lord Crow how CONTENT we are.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
- Based on CONTENT, it could either be filed...
- Wait, you opened this?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
...most people don't sort their breakfast
cereal numerically by fiber CONTENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
English to Hebrew Dictionary: content
Meaning and definitions of content, translation in Hebrew language for content with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of content in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "content"
What content means in Hebrew, content meaning
in Hebrew, content definition, examples and pronunciation
of content in Hebrew language.