- תפוח עץתפוחים
Noun(1) fruit with red or yellow or green skin and sweet to tart crisp whitish flesh(2) native Eurasian tree widely cultivated in many varieties for its firm rounded edible fruits
(1) George ran to an oak tree and picked up an oak apple .(2) In soft fruit such as tomato this process occurs early in ripening whereas in crisp fruits such as apple it is a late-ripening process.(3) Tap on a freshly dug potato and it feels crisp, like an apple right off the tree.(4) On the tree, quince starts out mimicking a green apple , but as it ripens it takes on the color and look of a lemon.(5) Walk boldly to the post office to send your snail mail, munching on a daily apple as you admire green spaces along the way.(6) Fruit trees such as apples , currants and gooseberries should do well and, to be more exotic, you could try nectarines and cherries.(7) Some reports list the officers and agencies responsible by name, but they are likely never to be considered bad apples , but only the custodians of a barrel that had some defects.(8) The young fruit of apples and grapes can also develop rough skin due to powdery mildew.(9) The trees grow fruit with appetizing flavor: blue apples , green oranges, and bananas.(10) The apple cider, made exclusively with crisp, sweet winesap apples , is spicy and just winey enough.(11) Powdery mildew is common to many kinds of plants besides apples .(12) Grapes hang from a pergola, apples are espaliered and ripe berries tempt the visitor.(13) I stand outside the vegetable shop as Rose buys some apples , carrots and a cauliflower.(14) Last week the kids had made apple crisp with the apples they picked on my second day.(15) It could be the beautiful autumn sunshine glistening off mountains of green and red apples which has brought about this unusual state of contemplation.(16) Spring is when the apple tree blooms, and beneath it hundreds of white daffodils and tulips come into flower.
(1) apple pie :: פאי תפוחים
(2) apple juice :: מיץ תפוחים
(3) rotten apple :: תפוח רקוב
(4) bad apple :: תפוח רע
(5) custard apple :: אנונה
(6) apple tree :: עץ תפוחים
(7) apple strudel :: שטרודל תפוחים
(8) rose apple :: תפוח ורד
(9) apple cake :: עוגת תפוחים
1. apple ::
2. pip ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And judging by her lack
of Adam's APPLE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
One of my proudest possessions
is a vintage 1977 Apple II.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
...I just want to dip an APPLE in your face.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
You going to finish
your APPLE juice?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
like APPLE pie
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
English to Hebrew Dictionary: apple
Meaning and definitions of apple, translation in Hebrew language for apple with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of apple in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "apple"
What apple means in Hebrew, apple meaning in Hebrew, apple definition, examples and pronunciation of apple in Hebrew language.