תְאוּנָה, מִקרֶה, אָסוֹן, פֶּגַע, תַקָלָה, קָרֶה
Noun(1) an unfortunate mishap; especially one causing damage or injury(2) anything that happens suddenly or by chance without an apparent cause
(1) fatal accident(2) And contingency, accident , and chance have their role to play in the development of life's web.(3) Of course nepotism is a wonderful thing, and James is to be congratulated for making the most of this happy accident of birth.(4) Doctors say he is making satisfactory progress after suffering extensive injuries in the accident five weeks ago today.(5) A teenage driver was killed when his car collided head-on with a heavy goods vehicle in a horrific accident on a major road near York.(6) It's no accident that continental systems have more money and more resources: patients choose to spend their money on health because they can see that it is put to good to use.(7) By accident , though, Clancy came close to the ideal because he suppressed personal conceits and put his body on the line for the benefit of others.(8) A campaign has been launched to reduce the speed limit on a road following an accident where a car landed on its roof in a field.(9) Success is not a matter of chance, or an accident of birth.(10) Some of the greatest discoveries in history resulted by chance or accident and many as an unexpected periphery to the original intent.(11) He got hold of the property by the merest accident , and as soon as he did he began his work by attacking three unfortunate orphans on the estate.(12) It is only when we call it ├ö├ç├┐black├ö├ç├û that we introduce a new entity into the structure, an accident .(13) By accident it was found to stimulate hair growth and a topical lotion was developed for men.(14) the pregnancy was an accident(15) A child's accident of birth should not preclude a broad, critical, tolerant education.(16) he had a little accident, but I washed his shorts out
(1) by accident :: בטעות
(2) car accident :: תאונת דרכים
(3) traffic accident :: תאונת דרכים
(4) road accident :: תאונת דרכים
(5) have an accident :: יש תאונה
(6) accident insurance :: ביטוח תאונות
(7) fatal accident :: תאונה קטלנית
(8) freak accident :: תאונה מוזרה
(9) accident report :: דיווח תאונה
1. mishap ::
2. crash ::
4. fortuity ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Uh-oh. Industrial ACCIDENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
is not due to the ACCIDENT itself.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
Today might be the day
I kill you by ACCIDENT.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
No. Happy ACCIDENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
English to Hebrew Dictionary: accident
Meaning and definitions of accident, translation in Hebrew language for accident with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of accident in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "accident"
What accident means in Hebrew, accident meaning in Hebrew, accident definition, examples and pronunciation of accident in Hebrew language.