Pronoun(1) used to refer to the person being addressed as the object of a verb or preposition when they are also the subject of the clause.(2) you personally (used to emphasize the person being addressed).
(1) you have to defend yourself(2) you let yourself fall behind(3) look at yourself in the mirror(4) buy yourself a new bike(5) draw a picture of yourself(6) you're going to have to do it yourself(7) call yourself a false name(8) you'll hurt yourself(9) it was yourself that used to be a teacher there(10) in a team you don't just compete for yourself(11) you were talking to yourself(12) it's yourself(13) dress yourself(14) you told him yourself(15) the article referred to you yourself(16) they were in their twenties like yourself
(1) help yourself :: עזור לעצמך
(2) by yourself :: בעצמך
(3) do-it-yourself :: עשה זאת בעצמך
(4) for yourself :: לעצמך
(5) look after yourself :: תשמור על עצמך
(6) suit yourself :: להתאים את עצמך
(7) know yourself :: דע את עצמך
1. yourself ::
2. thyself ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
To destroy YOURSELF.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
You want to prove YOURSELF a Bolton?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
- Okay, hold on...
- Don't blame YOURSELF.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
You said YOURSELF...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
Keep your father's name to YOURSELF.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
English to Hebrew Dictionary: yourself
Meaning and definitions of yourself, translation in Hebrew language for yourself with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of yourself in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "yourself"
What yourself means in Hebrew, yourself meaning in Hebrew, yourself definition, examples and pronunciation of yourself in Hebrew language.