שֶׁלְךָ, שֶׁלךָ, שֶׁלָכֶם, שֶׁלָכֶן
Pronoun(1) used to refer to a thing or things belonging to or associated with the person or people that the speaker is addressing.(2) used in formulas ending a letter.
(1) That oh-so active imagination of yours could land you in some hot water.(2) it's no business of yours(3) Mr. Smythe has sent me yours of the 15th inst. regarding the vacancy(4) we went round to yours(5) that book of yours(6) Well, I will pray for you and that your heart will continue to be happy in this first new chair of yours .(7) Time to let that inner child of yours out from the basement.(8) Because he's talking about a younger brother of yours and a connection with him.(9) You simply didn't have a choice but to sit down with a friend of yours .(10) Is that a concern of yours ?(11) yours of the 5th May(12) the choice is yours(13) So, take off your shirt, loosen the belt and evaluate that tummy of yours .(14) Mr Smythe has sent me yours of the 15th inst. regarding the vacancy(15) What is going to be your new approach and style in this new venture of yours ?(16) Thus armed with a powerful mandate, I want to talk to you about this novel of yours .
(1) yours sincerely :: בכבוד רב
(2) yours faithfully :: שלך תמיד
(3) sincerely yours :: בכבוד רב
(4) yours truly :: שלך
(5) yours ever :: שלך לעד
(6) forever yours :: שלך לתמיד
(7) truly yours :: באמת שלך
(8) very truly yours :: באמת שלך
(9) respectfully yours :: בכבוד רב
1. your ::
2. yours ::
3. thy ::
4. thine ::
5. you ::
6. ye ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm sure your new queen
will be happy to restore YOURS
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
My sword is YOURS till the day I die.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
I spoke to Goodman about Pinkman
and this plan of YOURS.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
...because ours exceeds YOURS
in both design and execution.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
Get a message to
this paragon of YOURS - discreetly.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
English to Hebrew Dictionary: yours
Meaning and definitions of yours, translation in Hebrew language for yours with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of yours in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "yours"
What yours means in Hebrew, yours meaning
in Hebrew, yours definition, examples and pronunciation
of yours in Hebrew language.