לִשְׁאוֹב, לְנַקוֹת בְּשׁוֹאֵב אָבָקרִיק, חָלָל, חָלָל רֵיק
- לִשְׁאוֹבשאבשאיבת אבקשואבי אבק
Noun(1) the absence of matter(2) an empty area or space(3) a region that is devoid of matter(4) an electrical home appliance that cleans by suction
Verb(1) clean with a vacuum cleaner
(1) Use a shop vacuum to remove all remaining dirt from the cracks to be filled.(2) In the old days of classical mechanics the idea of a vacuum was simple.(3) The chamber was then put into a vacuum overnight to remove any remaining trace of organic solvent.(4) The vacuum created by his death 24 years back still remains unfilled.(5) A political vacuum must be avoided at all costs.(6) The old lamps burned in groups of nine or ten, whilst the new were in pairs and instead of burning in the air the carbon was in a chamber in which there was a partial vacuum .(7) The apparently spontaneous nature of the uprising has created a political vacuum which may be hard to fill.(8) A vacuum, which is not spatial, that is, a vacuum which does not even contain space, does not exist, and has never existed!(9) He conceived of the Void as a vacuum , an infinite space in which moved an infinite number of atoms that made up Being.(10) The vacuum triggers dark energy to materialize into matter and radiation in another Big Bang, refreshing the cycle of expansion.(11) Use the wand attachment on a vacuum to remove all dust.(12) He suggested that in the first split second after the beginning, the vacuum of the Universe existed in a highly energetic state, as allowed by the quantum rules, but unstable.(13) After venting to release the vacuum , he removed the detector flange.(14) The resulting vacuum of leadership left space for new peace leaders.(15) There will not be a security vacuum in that area at any time.(16) He is already looking ahead to other ideas to fill the vacuum which was created in Ripon when it lost 800 students and an estimated Ôö¼├║4.5m a year from the city's economy.
(1) vacuum cleaner :: שואב אבק
(2) vacuum pump :: משאבת ואקום
(3) vacuum tube :: צינור ואקום
(4) vacuum flask :: תֶרמוֹס
(5) vacuum cleaning :: ניקוי אבק
(6) vacuum chamber :: בתא ואקום
(7) vacuum bottle :: בקבוק ואקום
(8) vacuum filter :: ואקום מסנן
(9) vacuum up :: לשאוב
2. gap ::
3. vacuum cleaner ::
4. vacuity ::
5. vacancy ::
vacuum, vacuumed, vacuuming, vacuums
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
through the cryocooler
or through the VACUUM filter.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
Vacuum tube amp,
which is, by far, the best,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
He's working on a paper
about nano VACUUM tubes,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
or VACUUM cleaner salesman,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
...of the quantum VACUUM has little
effect on the expansion of the universe.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
English to Hebrew Dictionary: vacuum
Meaning and definitions of vacuum, translation in Hebrew language for vacuum with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of vacuum in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "vacuum"
What vacuum means in Hebrew, vacuum meaning
in Hebrew, vacuum definition, examples and pronunciation
of vacuum in Hebrew language.