מִשׁפָּט, נִסָיוֹן, נִסוּי, בֹּחַן, מִבְחָן, תַבחִין, מַסָה
Noun(1) the act of testing something(2) trying something to find out about it(3) the act of undergoing testing(4) (law(5) (sports(6) an annoying or frustrating or catastrophic event
(1) The Caseys should pick one or two of their export markets to test and trial new formulas.(2) That trial proceeded, I prosecuted, and the jury duly convicted him of perjury.(3) ├ö├ç├┐The Super Series will be our first opportunity to trial this process in Test match cricket,├ö├ç├û he said.(4) One of my favourite scenes is when Lauren interviews Graeme to test his suitability for a drug trial .(5) the newspaper accounts of the trial(6) It cannot be violated to uphold criminal proceedings or to be used as evidence in a criminal trial .(7) Instead they voted for a full gyratory system for a trial period of three months.(8) In addition, Malaysia will be a severe trial for race engines, which will, for the first time, be tested over a second consecutive GP weekend.(9) Also, at the end of the trial , the judge said to the jury that evidence was only to be taken notice of from the witness box.(10) This will enable advertisers such as Churchill to trial a variety of ads with different types of customer.(11) There are four problems with this evidentiary basis for the trial judge's conviction.(12) she's on trial(13) Your complaint seems to be about the way the trial judge directed the jury.(14) internment without trial(15) on a trial basis(16) it was a trial to stay awake
(1) clinical trial :: ניסוי קליני
(2) trial and error :: ניסוי וטעייה
(3) trial balance :: מאזן בוחן
(4) trial period :: תקופת ניסיון
(5) fair trial :: משפט הוגן
(6) trial order :: סדר משפט
(7) stand trial :: לְהִשָׁפֵט
(8) on trial :: עומד למשפט
(9) trial run :: הרצת ניסיון
(10) jury trial :: משפט מושבע
1. court case ::
2. test ::
3. nuisance ::
4. trouble ::
5. trial run ::
6. visitation ::
7. test ::
atrial, pretrial, pretrials, trial, trialed, trialing, trialling, trials
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You stood for him in
his TRIAL by combat at the Eyrie.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
Your TRIAL will separate the truths
from the falsehoods.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
The High Septon has called for an inquest,
not a TRIAL.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
I thought it would be wise
to conduct a TRIAL run.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
The TRIAL will begin shortly.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
English to Hebrew Dictionary: trial
Meaning and definitions of trial, translation in Hebrew language for trial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of trial in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "trial"
What trial means in Hebrew, trial meaning in Hebrew, trial definition, examples and pronunciation of trial in Hebrew language.