סֶקֶר, מִסקָר, סְקִירָה, סִקוּר, מְדִידָה, חֵקֶר, הַתוָיָה, סִיוּר תַצְפִּית, תַסקִירלִסְקוֹר, לִבחוֹן, לִמְדוֹד
Noun(1) a detailed critical inspection(2) short descriptive summary (of events(3) the act of looking or seeing or observing
Verb(1) consider in a comprehensive way(2) look over carefully or inspect(3) keep under surveillance(4) hold a review (of troops(5) make a survey of; for statistical purposes(6) plot a map of (land
(1) Its title and introduction lead readers to expect a general survey of global environmental history.(2) The outcome is a slap in the face for thousands of people who took part in a household survey asking for their views only to find them summarily disregarded.(3) The best a book like this can do is to bring readers a general survey of hoaxes, their nature and perpetrators, and offer some tips on how to avoid being hoaxed.(4) the third type of report is a full structural survey(5) The officer said they have conducted an aerial survey which showed extensive damage in different villages due to the rain.(6) What is more, they counted all of those 100 sheep in an area where the aerial survey had found no sheep at all.(7) At the baseline survey participants completed a detailed health and lifestyle questionnaire and participated in a health examination.(8) the author provides a survey of the relevant literature(9) survey analysis(10) I push open the green doors and survey the social dynamic like I did on the bus the first day of school.(11) First, however, I shall present a general survey of the evidence.(12) the flight involved a detailed aerial survey of military bases(13) to do a survey(14) A geophysical survey revealed little, and we opened only three of four proposed trenches.(15) Not only was Hutton teaching and writing textbooks, but he also undertook a land survey of the area around Newcastle for the mayor and corporation of the city.(16) The second part of the survey examines views on the police, the judicial process and politics.
(1) market survey :: סקר שוק
(2) survey report :: דו"ח סקר
(3) survey results :: תוצאות סקר
(4) take a survey :: להשתתף בסקר
(5) brief survey :: סקר קצר
(6) field survey :: סקר שטח
(7) preliminary survey :: סקר ראשוני
(8) general survey :: סקר כללי
(9) sample survey :: סקר מדגמי
(10) land survey :: סקר קרקע
1. study ::
2. poll ::
3. sight ::
4. resume ::
5. look at ::
6. interview ::
7. appraise ::
8. surveil ::
9. go over ::
survey, surveyed, surveying, surveyor, surveyors, surveys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- What's up?
-l'm conducting a quick SURVEY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
Why, yes, I would like
to take a SURVEY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
Uh, why, yes, I'd
love to take a SURVEY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
English to Hebrew Dictionary: survey
Meaning and definitions of survey, translation in Hebrew language for survey with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of survey in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "survey"
What survey means in Hebrew, survey meaning in Hebrew, survey definition, examples and pronunciation of survey in Hebrew language.