לְזַהוֹת, לְהַבחִין, לְהַכִּיר, לְהַכתִים, לְלַכְלֵך, לְהִתְלַכְלֵך, לְמַקֵם, לְהַצִיב, לְטַפטֵף, לְנַמֵרנְקוּדָה, מָקוֹם, כֶּתֶם, טִפָּה, קוּרטוֹב, מִשׂרָה, חָטָט, זַרקוֹר, צָרָה, חֲבַרבּוּרָהמִיָדִי
- לְזַהוֹתלְלֹא רְבָבכתםלֹא יַצִיב
Noun(1) a point located with respect to surface features of some region(2) a short section or illustration (as between radio or tv programs or in a magazine(3) an outstanding characteristic(4) a blemish made by dirt(5) a small contrasting part of something(6) a section of an entertainment that is assigned to a specific performer or performance(7) a business establishment for entertainment(8) a job in an organization(9) a slight attack of illness(10) a small piece or quantity of something(11) a mark on a die or on a playing card (shape depending on the suit(12) a lamp that produces a strong beam of light to illuminate a restricted area; used to focus attention of a stage performer(13) a playing card with a specified number of pips on it to indicate its value(14) an act that brings discredit to the person who does it
Verb(1) catch sight of(2) detect with the senses(3) mar or impair with a flaw(4) make a spot or mark onto(5) become spotted(6) mark with a spot or spots so as to allow easy recognition
(1) a spot of rain(2) The only true bright spot comes in the form of Morgan Freeman as a local bar owner.(3) They arrive at the spot where the hole is and the seminarist steps out of the Range Rover and has a look at it (the viewer still only sees, in a long shot, the side of the cliff).(4) Pit stops on the road are not so much for going to the bathroom as it is to covertly scarf down another spot of drink.(5) The only real bright spot of the evening was Navarro, who despite his band mates, still managed to wow many in attendance with his awesome guitar abilities.(6) In an inspired, hilarious nod to the past, though, she does get to do a nice spot of funky dancing when her date takes her to the icon of '70s hipness, Soul Train.(7) The bright spot in Bob's life is the fact that he has many friends.(8) Sometimes, in the darkness, I'd spot the shining eyes of the stranger, so I'd try to cool things down.(9) an ideal picnic spot(10) How else does he spot the killer before he has any evidence?(11) All looks up for Fitz until he and Nellie - doing a spot of unofficial undertaking - find a gold nugget in the dead hand of one of their clients.(12) At any rate, she's The Sweetest Thing's lone bright spot .(13) On the other side are the easily deluded, the ones who believe that a hit single or a television spot circumvents money to actually purchase happiness.(14) Only a vase of red flowers on a slanting side table and the back of a yellow chair create the sense of what makes the dog think this spot is special.(15) Treating me to a spot of food and a fresh coffee in the garden, he started to explain why you should choose to use your art to make political statements.(16) You'll find this column in its usual spot , the last editorial page in the magazine.
(1) beauty spot :: נקודת חן
(2) black spot :: נקודה שחורה
(3) sweet spot :: נקודה מתוקה
(4) spot check :: בדיקה מדגמית
(5) hot spot :: נקודה חמה
(6) weak spot :: נקודה חלשה
(7) soft spot :: נקודה רגישה
(8) spot on :: כתם על
(9) vacation spot :: מקום חופשה
1. mark ::
2. place ::
3. position ::
4. predicament ::
5. point ::
6. smear ::
7. bit ::
8. touch ::
9. maculation ::
10. situation ::
11. pip ::
12. spotlight ::
13. notice ::
14. stain ::
15. blob ::
16. blemish ::
17. distinguish ::
18. spy ::
spot, spotless, spots, spotty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Rhaegar would pick a SPOT on the Hook,
or the Street of Seeds, and then he'd sing.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
It's not a big deal. Go shopping with Amy,
and we'll save a SPOT in line for you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
You don't have a SPOT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
Tell her how much you hate being
put on the SPOT. Go ahead, tell her.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
Ooh, you have a special SPOT.
What kind of wacko are you?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
English to Hebrew Dictionary: spot
Meaning and definitions of spot, translation in Hebrew language for spot with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of spot in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "spot"
What spot means in Hebrew, spot meaning
in Hebrew, spot definition, examples and pronunciation
of spot in Hebrew language.