מֶרחָב, חָלָל, יְקוּם, מִרוָח, רֶוַח, עוֹלָם, פֶּסֶק, תְפוּסָה, פֶּרֶק זְמַן, תְקוּפָהלִרְווֹחַ, לְפַסֵק
Noun(1) the unlimited expanse in which everything is located(2) an empty area (usually bounded in some way between things(3) an area reserved for some particular purpose(4) any location outside the Earth's atmosphere(5) a blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing(6) the interval between two times(7) a blank area(8) one of the areas between or below or above the lines of a musical staff(9) (printing
Verb(1) place at intervals
(1) To produce a report of this calibre in the space of one year was an achievement of which we at Charlestown are very proud.(2) Work is under way on a new play area at the nearby Paxmans Road estate and an open space is due to follow this autumn, which parents hope will ease the problem.(3) Furthermore, could we explore the idea of the body as a dynamic nonlinear hologram existing within a fractal space ?(4) The exam crunch is back, but I'm not going to waste precious space writing about it.(5) However, his work made people rethink old ideas and led to new approaches to the fundamental concepts of space and time.(6) He took up mountaineering in 1993 and in the space of 12 years has achieved a great track record.(7) I need plenty of space(8) the newspapers devoted a lot of space to the story(9) Supervisor Betty was proud of all they had achieved in the space of a year.(10) We don't want to rent expensive office space and have that fixed expense looming over our heads every month.(11) Patrick talks to Dr Duncan Steel about the threat of objects in space colliding with Earth.(12) there's a space on the card for your telephone number(13) He worked on conjugate functions in multidimensional euclidean space and the theory of functions of a complex variable.(14) It has a thick chemical rich atmosphere that extends more than three times as far into space as Earth's.(15) The moor is a vast space of land with lots of tracks and paths.(16) It is impossible in this space to subject even a few shows to exhaustive analysis.
(1) outer space :: חלל חיצון
(2) space shuttle :: מעבורת חלל
(3) free space :: מקום פנוי
(4) parking space :: מקום חניה
(5) empty space :: חלל ריק
(6) space station :: תחנת החלל
(7) open space :: שטח פתוח
(8) living space :: מרחב מחייה
(9) space travel :: מסע בחלל
(10) dead space :: שטח מת
1. room ::
2. area ::
3. gap ::
4. blank ::
5. period ::
6. outer space ::
7. place ::
8. infinite ::
9. distance ::
10. quad ::
11. position ::
space, spaced, spaces, spaceship, spaceships, spacey, spacing, subspace
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
you're not going to SPACE!
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
Give back my parking SPACE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
Space, lots of light. lt's--
Little garden out back. lt's nice.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
(AS BERNADETTE) \"Oh, Howie,
stop talking about space so much.\"
"' alt="(AS BERNADETTE)
stop talking about space so much.\"
(AS BERNADETTE) "Oh, Howie,
stop talking about SPACE so much."
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
Yeah, you guys never use
that SPACE up there.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
English to Hebrew Dictionary: space
Meaning and definitions of space, translation in Hebrew language for space with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of space in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "space"
What space means in Hebrew, space meaning in Hebrew, space definition, examples and pronunciation of space in Hebrew language.