מַשֶׁהוּ, דָבָר, כְּלוּם, מְאוּמָה, מְאוּםמַשֶׁהוּ, דְבַר מַה, שׁוּם
- משהוכמה דברים
Pronoun(1) a thing that is unspecified or unknown.(2) used in various expressions indicating that a description or amount being stated is not exact.
Adverb(1) used for emphasis with a following adjective functioning as an adverb.(2) to some extent; somewhat.
(1) grassland totaling something over three hundred acres(2) a wry look, something between amusement and regret(3) It must hurt something terrible.(4) that'll give her something to think about(5) well, that's something, anyway(6) If you want us to stop thinking of you that way, you could try going and being successful at something .(7) The biker then stopped and made several hand gestures and shouted something at me.(8) It was something that we were all terribly proud to be able to be associated with.(9) I'll go mad without something to do(10) there's something in what he said(11) he did something or other in the Civil Service(12) When you wait at the dentist's they at least provide you with something to read.(13) It filled him with a conviction that there is something terribly wrong with this world.(14) it's something of a mystery to me(15) it'll take something around ├ö├®┬╝1500(16) there were something like fifty applications
(1) something else :: משהו אחר
(2) something like that :: משהו כזה
(3) say something :: תגיד משהו
(4) something new :: משהו חדש
(5) something like :: משהו כמו
(6) or something :: או משהו
(7) something like this :: משהו כזה
(8) something in the way :: משהו בדרך
(9) something to drink :: משהו לשתות
1. something ::
2. any ::
3. somewhat ::
4. some ::
5. aught ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
just to let SOMETHING as silly
as lung cancer take me down?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
When we say we'll do SOMETHING, we do it.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
"there was SOMETHING
in the wall that wanted out."
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
Please say SOMETHING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
Well, uh, no, it's just SOMETHING
I threw on.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
English to Hebrew Dictionary: something
Meaning and definitions of something, translation in Hebrew language for something with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of something in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "something"
What something means in Hebrew, something meaning
in Hebrew, something definition, examples and pronunciation
of something in Hebrew language.