מִישֶׁהוּ, אֵי מִי
(1) someone from the audience shouted out(2) I think the first time I heard of it was when someone knocked on the door of my room at tea time.(3) Would you rather pick up the phone and call someone or write them an e-mail or a letter?(4) there's someone at the door(5) a small-time lawyer keen to be someone(6) Not long ago someone told me that it's letting go of any hope that the past can be different.(7) it might be someone else(8) We were all cold and my hands were feeling as if someone had slammed a door on them.(9) David is someone who so clearly loves his work, and it was a real pleasure to hear him speak.(10) he thinks he is someone(11) Almost every hour of every day someone in France sets off on a car journey never to return.(12) talk to a teacher or someone(13) call me if someone gets sick(14) The opposite scenario would be if one were taking a picture of someone in a spotlight.(15) I want to be someone(16) That way, if you that someone liked a film, you could look up and see what else they liked.
(1) some one :: חלק אחד
(2) someone else :: מישהו אחר
(3) someone else's :: של מישהו אחר
(4) date someone :: תצא עם מישהו
(5) look after someone :: לדאוג למישהו
(6) anyone someone :: מישהו מישהו
(7) see someone off :: לראות מישהו מחוץ
1. soul ::
2. person ::
3. mortal ::
4. somebody ::
5. individual ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
When you propose to
SOMEONE in Notting Hill...
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
Of SOMEONE called Pole,
a shitty dealer from Alcorcón.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
But I know SOMEONE who might.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
If SOMEONE is laughing at the queen
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
I could find SOMEONE who knows.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
English to Hebrew Dictionary: someone
Meaning and definitions of someone, translation in Hebrew language for someone with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of someone in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "someone"
What someone means in Hebrew, someone meaning
in Hebrew, someone definition, examples and pronunciation
of someone in Hebrew language.