מֵאָז, כִּי, מִן, כֵּיוָן שֶׁ-, מִכֵּיוָן שֶׁ-, מֵאַחַר שֶׁ-, מִכְּדֵי, אַחֲרֵימִנִי
Preposition(1) in the intervening period between (the time mentioned) and the time under consideration, typically the present.(2) for the reason that: because.(3) ago.
(1) The banks will reclaim the funds from the retailer, but the goods have long since gone.(2) I met him there a few days since(3) she has suffered from depression since she was sixteen(4) The club's long since gone but the memories of those starry nights have never faded.(5) the worst property slump since the war(6) The sun had long since faded by this time and the sky was growing darker by the minute.(7) My father who started the business has long since given up trying to make me like him.(8) it hadn't long since ended(9) Many more elsewhere are struggling since visitors found a reason to stay at home.(10) I have to go since I'm her friend(11) they're long since gone home(12) It is hard to believe that a year has passed since then and it is a significant milestone in her fight for life.(13) They have long since ceased to be amazed at the number of shopping trolleys they find.(14) Wales had long since been conquered, but it was still very much alive as a country.(15) it's five years since the accident(16) Things may have picked up for Celtic since then but I see no reason to change my advice.
(1) ever since :: מאז ש
(2) since then :: מאז
(3) since when :: ממתי
(4) since yesterday :: מאז אתמול
(5) since that time :: מאז אותה תקופה
(6) since last year :: מאז שנה שעברה
(7) since ever :: מאז ומעולם
(8) since that :: מאז
(9) since birth :: מאז הלידה
(10) since childhood :: מאז הילדות
1. because ::
2. as ::
3. inasmuch as ::
4. for the reason that ::
1. hence ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's nine years SINCE I've set foot
in the capital.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
on my shoulders
SINCE I was five years old,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
Ever SINCE I was a little kid,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
Um, SINCE when can
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
...but SINCE you seem to be okay with the article
being canceled, I have a little confession.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
English to Hebrew Dictionary: since
Meaning and definitions of since, translation in Hebrew language for since with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of since in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "since"
What since means in Hebrew, since meaning
in Hebrew, since definition, examples and pronunciation
of since in Hebrew language.