פָּשׁוּט, בְּפַּשְׁטוּת, אַך וְרַק, גְרֵדָא
- בפשטותפשוט יותרהפשוטה
Adverb(1) and nothing more(2) (used for emphasis(3) absolutely; altogether; really(4) in a simple manner; without extravagance or embellishment
(1) The suggestion that she only rubs shoulders with the rich and famous is simply not true.(2) It is, quite simply , one of the best ever role-playing games created on any platform.(3) He pointed out simply and clearly that she had been a great player - and that she still was.(4) It is simply not true that young people are unwilling to volunteer, she added.(5) The situation can be seen more clearly and simply , though, in a way that is more helpful to you and to others.(6) This is not a fitness issue but instead is quite simply down to how certain people handle intense heat.(7) To put it quite simply , how can we have a bomber or bombers in the absence of a bomb?(8) At the heart of the disputes was quite simply the principle upon which power should rest.(9) We didn't have much of a chance quite simply because the car was not quick enough.(10) quite simply, some things have to be taught(11) If you'd like to have your say, simply go to our guestbook and tell us what you think.(12) Less intelligent creatures would simply sit and wait for the weather to improve.(13) I simply can't believe it(14) It would be quite cruel of you to simply leave your dearest friends in the lurch in that manner!(15) speaking simply and from the heart(16) that's simply not true
(1) simply beautiful :: פשוט יפהפה
(2) simply put :: פשוט שים
(3) quite simply :: די פשוט
(4) live simply :: חיה בפשטות
(5) put simply :: במילים פשוטות
(6) not simply :: לא פשוט
(7) simply constructed :: נבנה בפשטות
(8) simply equipped :: פשוט מצויד
6. without doubt ::
7. just ::
8. only ::
simpler, simplest, simply
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
or, SIMPLY, Man-Bat-Man-Bat-Batman?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
and when my contract is up,
l'll just SIMPLY hang it all up,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
So why don't we SIMPLY chalk it up
as a learning--
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
There is SIMPLY no...
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
I fear the masters will
SIMPLY bide their time,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
English to Hebrew Dictionary: simply
Meaning and definitions of simply, translation in Hebrew language for simply with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of simply in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "simply"
What simply means in Hebrew, simply meaning
in Hebrew, simply definition, examples and pronunciation
of simply in Hebrew language.