- חֲצִיבחצי הגמר
Noun(1) one of the two competitions in the next to the last round of an elimination tournament(2) a truck consisting of a tractor and trailer together(3) a trailer having wheels only in the rear; the front is supported by the towing vehicle
(1) She bought a neighbouring semi to house her collection.(2) Mr Cunningham said the fuel bill for the three-bedroom semi he shares with his wife and two children is on average between Ôö¼├║200 and Ôö¼├║300 a quarter.(3) Hannah's father, David, is a coal merchant and the family live in a three-bedroom semi .(4) Sitting one day in their three-bedroom semi in Audenshaw, Andy and Anna looked out to see two teenagers climbing up a drainpipe of the Junction pub opposite.(5) Their house is a two-bedroom semi in Melbourne, 12 miles from York.(6) Eddie, an engineer by trade, started building his ├ö├ç├┐castle├ö├ç├û when the run-down semi attached to his house went on the market.(7) Prices range from Ôö¼├║115,500 for a three-bedroom semi to Ôö¼├║169,900 for a four-bedroom detached house.(8) a three-bedroomed semi(9) she pulled into the path of a semi(10) Woodhouse Grange have reached the final of a leading York district cricket tournament - without having played a semi or quarter-final.(11) they defeated them in the semi(12) Their semi pulls 30-foot grain trailers instead of normal 40-footers.(13) They also plan to buy a bigger house than their three-bedroom semi , although Mr Stone said he would not leave his job as an IT analyst in South Manchester.(14) Motioning with their flashlights on either side of the trailer, Anthony and his new employer got the semi backed up to the crumbling cement dock of Fourteen building.(15) Even a three-bedroom semi would be worth considerably more today than our modest cottage.(16) My first house was a three-bed semi in Saundersted, Surrey, which I bought for Ôö¼├║15,500, Ôö¼├║14,500 of which I had to borrow.
(1) semi- :: חֲצִי
(2) semi-skimmed milk :: חלב דל שומן
(3) semi-final :: חצי גמר
(4) semi-detached :: דו משפחתי
(5) semi-literate :: משכילים-למחצה
(6) semi-manufactured goods :: מוצרים חצי מיוצרים
(7) semi-skimmed :: דל שומן
(8) semi-annual :: חצי שנתי
(9) semi-permanent :: חצי קבוע
(10) semi-feudal :: פיאודלית למחצה
1. trailer truck ::
2. semifinal ::
3. semitrailer ::
English to Hebrew Dictionary: semi
Meaning and definitions of semi, translation in Hebrew language for semi with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of semi in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "semi"
What semi means in Hebrew, semi meaning in Hebrew, semi definition, examples and pronunciation of semi in Hebrew language.