- מַדָעִילא-מדעילא מדעי
Adjective(1) of or relating to the practice of science(2) conforming with the principles or methods used in science
(1) The shortcomings of a scientific approach have produced doctors in conflict with their patients.(2) But neo-Darwinism has also in many cases abandoned proper scientific inquiry.(3) New scientific evidence shows consistent patterns of decline of functioning for four different types of dying.(4) Empirically a scientific fact has a higher probability of being correct, and should be considered on that basis.(5) But recently it has dawned on me that scientific research is a career worth pursuing.(6) Neither of them had officially completed high school, but they were certainly educated and scientific in their approach.(7) If you need to be scientific for purposes of the Talmud, so be it.(8) It has shown me how to utilize a scientific approach in analyzing health care businesses.(9) And so, the first scientific journal, the Philosophical Transactions, was published in 1665.(10) Editors should be scientific in their methodology and humanistic in its application.(11) He was a campaigner for a scientific approach to the understanding of history and an advocate of resistance to power, in state or church.(12) Your son's experience may not be scientific , but it certainly is convincing.(13) It is probably the case that a purely scientific approach may actually work for some who are suffering.(14) Now, however, there should be no doubt that it had no sound scientific basis.(15) But as scientific knowledge has grown so too have the perceived dimensions of the legal problems of conservation.(16) their approach was very scientific
(1) scientific notation :: סימון מדעי
(2) scientific research :: מחקר מדעי
(3) scientific method :: שיטה מדעית
(4) scientific management :: ניהול מדעי
(5) scientific knowledge :: ידע מדעי
(6) scientific name :: שם מדעי
(7) scientific approach :: גישה מדעית
(8) scientific discovery :: תגלית מדעית
(9) scientific study :: מחקר מדעי
(10) scientific calculator :: מחשבון מדעי
1. technological ::
2. technical ::
3. research-based ::
4. knowledge-based ::
5. empirical ::
nonscientific, scientific, unscientific
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm about to make
an important SCIENTIFIC discovery here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
I'm about to embark on one of the great
challenges of my SCIENTIFIC career:
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
Well, if you are so protective
of the SCIENTIFIC method,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
I remind myself
every SCIENTIFIC advancement is a victory.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
but he’s the best
in the whole Scientific branch
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
English to Hebrew Dictionary: scientific
Meaning and definitions of scientific, translation in Hebrew language for scientific with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of scientific in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "scientific"
What scientific means in Hebrew, scientific meaning in Hebrew, scientific definition, examples and pronunciation of scientific in Hebrew language.