רוֹטֶב, מְחִית, מִתבָּל, רֶסֶק, תִבּוּללְהִתְחַצֵף, לְתַבֵּל
Noun(1) flavorful relish or dressing or topping served as an accompaniment to food
Verb(1) behave saucily or impudently towards(2) dress (food(3) add zest or flavor to, make more interesting
(1) Try making your own apple sauce and pear sauce ; don't add any sugar, as these fruits are sweet enough on their own.(2) she's been on the sauce for years(3) I noticed that Jimmy, once again, had some pizza sauce on his cheek.(4) tomato sauce(5) Meanwhile, you do know how to make delicious homemade cranberry sauce , don't you?(6) ├ö├ç├┐None of your sauce,├ö├ç├û said Aunt Edie(7) He'd self-destructed with an alcohol problem, he explained, and had turned out a number of turkeys while on the sauce .(8) After adding Italian seasoning, I have homemade spaghetti sauce containing at least two servings of vegetables.(9) It takes about 20 minutes to cook on the griddle, arrives piping hot, and is covered in a tasty Japanese sauce I haven't been able to duplicate at home.(10) He has orange all round his lips and somehow he managed to get a dollop of sauce on his cheek.(11) Using an assortment of mushrooms gives this classic sauce a deep, woodsy flavor.(12) Finally, we tried the Chicken Kushiyaki, tender chunks of chicken skewered, sauced in teriyaki and grilled.(13) Flavored vinegars and oils add an extra kick to marinades, sauces , and dressings.(14) Succulent, ruby-red interior herb-marinated and grilled lamb chops - a recent special - are barely sauced at all.(15) Use sweet basil in your pesto and tomato sauces .(16) Avoid foods swimming in cream-based sauces and fried or cooked in butter.
(1) soy sauce :: רוטב סויה
(2) hot sauce :: רוטב חריף
(3) tomato sauce :: רוטב עגבניות
(4) cranberry sauce :: רוטב חמוציות
(5) barbecue sauce :: רוטב ברביקיו
(6) soya sauce :: רוטב סויה
(7) fish sauce :: רוטב דגים
(8) chili sauce :: רוטב צ'ילי
(9) chocolate sauce :: רוטב שוקולד
(10) meat sauce :: רוטב בשר
1. gravy ::
2. impudence ::
3. alcohol ::
sauce, sauced, sauces, saucing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Did you pick up the low-sodium soy SAUCE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
And look over here.
"Shrimp in mobster SAUCE."
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
I don't think so.
Now, pass the soy SAUCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
- Extra peanut SAUCE?
- No, but you can have mine.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
Now, here's your tartar SAUCE.
I also brought you salsa.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
English to Hebrew Dictionary: sauce
Meaning and definitions of sauce, translation in Hebrew language for sauce with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of sauce in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "sauce"
What sauce means in Hebrew, sauce meaning
in Hebrew, sauce definition, examples and pronunciation
of sauce in Hebrew language.