מֶחקָר, חֵקֶר, תַחקִיר, חֲקִירָהלַחקוֹרמֶחקָרִי
Noun(1) systematic investigation to establish facts(2) a search for knowledge
Verb(1) attempt to find out in a systematically and scientific manner(2) inquire into
(1) the group carries out research in geochemistry(2) We support the humane use of animals and genetic technology where necessary in medical research .(3) Further research is needed to establish the outcomes that mothers themselves value.(4) cancer research(5) It is salutary to wonder how much more beneficial it would have been to have spent these sums of money on medical research .(6) Students extensively research their subjects, making sure they're not replicating existing work.(7) When he had been there only about a year, a new research student asked if they could fix a time for a regular weekly meeting.(8) I have fairly good ideas for two of my research papers, and a vague idea for the third.(9) a research paper(10) she conducted research into the cause of Alzheimer's disease(11) we are fighting meningitis by raising money for medical research(12) a research student(13) A place for qualitative research in systematic reviews now seems established.(14) The team hopes to get extra cash to pay for more research staff and equipment.(15) They gave me great feedback that helped me improve my research papers in various ways.(16) A research paper in the journal Science found the number of new infections was rising.
(1) market research :: מחקר שוק
(2) to research :: לחקור
(3) marketing research :: מחקר שיווקי
(4) research paper :: עבודת מחקר
(5) research assistant :: עוזר מחקר
(6) research project :: פרוייקט מחקר
(7) scientific research :: מחקר מדעי
(8) research fellow :: עמית מחקר
(9) research findings :: תוצאות מחקר
3. inquiry ::
4. investigate ::
5. study ::
6. search ::
research, researched, researcher, researchers, researches, researching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My Department of Defense
RESEARCH grant is renewed.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
What kind of RESEARCH are you doing?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
...making my RESEARCH, ipso facto,
prior in the ordo cognoscendi.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
AMY: You know, Sheldon, maybe if you took
the time to read Bert's RESEARCH,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
Research journal, entry one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
English to Hebrew Dictionary: research
Meaning and definitions of research, translation in Hebrew language for research with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of research in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "research"
What research means in Hebrew, research meaning
in Hebrew, research definition, examples and pronunciation
of research in Hebrew language.