לְהִשְׁתוֹלֵל, לַהֲזוֹת, לְדַבֵּר בְּטִרוּףבִּקוֹרֶת נִלְהֶבֶת
- לְהִשְׁתוֹלֵלראב"דהמון התלהבותמִשׁתוֹלֵל
Noun(1) a dance party that lasts all night and electronically synthesized music is played(2) an extravagantly enthusiastic review
Verb(1) participate in an all-night techno dance party(2) talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner(3) praise enthusiastically
(1) What's more, it's not just the audiences who love the show - critics have found plenty to rave about too.(2) rave culture(3) The second CD takes us into self-described ├ö├ç├┐acid, rave , electropop├ö├ç├û territory.(4) It is listed on the Australian and US stock markets and has won rave reviews for its financial performances.(5) The Merchant of Venice opened at the American Theater on May 24, 1903, and rave notices showered down.(6) I wish I could rave as enthusiastically about the audio department.(7) Accordingly, it received rave reviews and a loyal following among the press corps.(8) Scouts rave about your raw power, but you've also piled up a lot of strikeouts.(9) Even Orbital were dodgy punks before they discovered rave .(10) There seems to be a division in electro between artists who were influenced by '80s synthpop and new wave and those, like you, who came from rave and techno.(11) Don't get me started on why my music is better than rave music.(12) Perhaps it was significant that the rave reviews on the back cover were all written by women.(13) All the rave reviews in the world couldn't turn Pavement into pop stars - maybe it's because they couldn't dance.(14) The opening track ├ö├ç├┐Ghetto Musick├ö├ç├û jumps from hardcore rave to sauna soul without pausing for breath, a curiously addictive juxtaposition.(15) He read it on the plane, and in London saw the rave reviews that the media was giving to the book.(16) Coaches rave about Miller's hands, as he excels at getting open over the middle.
(1) to rave :: להתפייט
(2) rant and rave :: בטרוף ו להשתולל
(3) rave-up :: למעלה להשתולל
(4) rave review :: ביקורת נלהבת
(5) rave about :: מתלהב
(6) have a rave-up :: יש למעלה להשתולל
1. enthusiastic praise ::
2. talk wildly ::
3. rant ::
4. praise enthusiastically ::
5. gush ::
6. spout ::
7. very enthusiastic ::
rave, raved, raves, raving, ravings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're not at a RAVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
Is this a comic book store
or a RAVE at the third little pig's house?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
dressed up in RAVE attire.
It felt fucking great, man.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
say the violin.
And later, going to a RAVE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
If that isn't a RAVE,
then I don't know what one is.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
English to Hebrew Dictionary: rave
Meaning and definitions of rave, translation in Hebrew language for rave with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rave in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rave"
What rave means in Hebrew, rave meaning in Hebrew, rave definition, examples and pronunciation of rave in Hebrew language.