מָהִיר, זָרִיז, חָטוּף, מְזוּרָז, חַימַהֵר, בִּמְהִירוּת, חִישׁ
Noun(1) any area of the body that is highly sensitive to pain (as the flesh underneath the skin or a fingernail or toenail
Adjective(1) accomplished rapidly and without delay(2) hurried and brief(3) moving quickly and lightly(4) apprehending and responding with speed and sensitivity(5) performed with little or no delay(6) easily aroused or excited
Adverb(1) with little or no delay
(1) It doesn't exactly hurt when they dig but it is uncomfortable like when you chew a nail down to the quick .(2) In this novel, Beverly Lamark is a successful mystery writer with a quick temper and acerbic wit.(3) Best wishes to Eilish Marren who sustained a broken ankle recently and we wish her a speedy recovery and a quick return to the playing field.(4) Troy Stevenson, a murderer, was formerly a big man in the drug business with a quick temper and a bigger attitude.(5) We've got excellent linebackers because of the speed there, and we're fast and quick up front.(6) Her bearing has turned to reserve, her normally quick eyes dull and watery.(7) And it is that a company can play quick and fast with procedural rules, and escape action.(8) If you suffer from either type of sinusitis, our quick fixes offer fast relief.(9) The PRSI changes cut to the quick of a constituency that she and her party hold dear.(10) Sherlock Holmes's quick eye took in my occupation, and he shook his head with a smile as he noticed my questioning glances.(11) ├ö├ç├┐He's pretty quick on the uptake,├ö├ç├û she replied.(12) I got away quick , which was down to the nerves, the aggression, the excitement and the adrenalin.(13) So, being quick and bright, she explains that she meant ├ö├ç├┐hard-working people├ö├ç├û.(14) The set was two and a half hours of music with a twenty-minute interval for drinks and some quick reprogramming of the lights and video projectors.(15) Mary, who never received any domestic training from her mother at home, marries Jack, a business executive with a quick temper.(16) They know her and her flaws - a quick temper, a dicey sexual past - too well for that.
(1) be quick :: להיות מהיר
(2) quick search :: חיפוש מהיר
(3) quick time :: זמן מהיר
(4) quick start :: התחלה מהירה
(5) quick look :: מבט מהיר
(6) quick-witted :: מָהִיר תְפִיסָה
(7) quick-tempered :: נוֹחַ לִכעוֹס
(8) quick reply :: תגובה מהירה
(9) quick fix :: תיקון מהיר
(10) very quick :: מאוד מהיר
1. fast ::
2. hasty ::
3. sudden ::
4. intelligent ::
5. prompt ::
6. ready ::
7. speedy ::
8. warm ::
9. agile ::
1. dense ::
2. dim ::
3. dull ::
4. dumb ::
5. empty-headed ::
6. fatuous ::
7. half-witted ::
8. mindless ::
9. obtuse ::
10. opaque ::
11. senseless ::
12. simple ::
13. slow ::
14. soft ::
15. stupid ::
16. thick ::
quick, quicker, quickest, quickly, quickness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
The QUICK version.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
Quick, circle the airport.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
I'll make this QUICK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
I'm just gonna jump in here real QUICK.
Leonard, a moment ago you were dead set...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
English to Hebrew Dictionary: quick
Meaning and definitions of quick, translation in Hebrew language for quick with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of quick in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "quick"
What quick means in Hebrew, quick meaning in Hebrew, quick definition, examples and pronunciation of quick in Hebrew language.