חִיוּבִי, מוּחלָט, מְחַיֵב, מְשׁוּכנָעדַרגַת הַפָּשׁוּט
- חִיוּבִיבאופן חיוביחִיוּבִיוּתתוצאות חיוביות
Noun(1) the primary form of an adjective or adverb; denotes a quality without qualification, comparison, or relation to increase or diminution(2) a film showing a photographic image whose tones correspond to those of the original subject
Adjective(1) characterized by or displaying affirmation or acceptance or certainty etc.(2) persuaded of; very sure(3) involving advantage or good, or positive(4) indicating existence or presence of a suspected condition or pathogen(5) formally laid down or imposed(6) impossible to deny or disprove(7) of or relating to positivism(8) reckoned, situated or tending in the direction which naturally or arbitrarily is taken to indicate increase or progress or onward motion(9) greater than zero(10) having a positive charge(11) marked by excessive confidence
(1) They should exercise daily and maintain a positive , hopeful outlook toward the future.(2) Upon positive identification, the user is alerted by both an audible and visual alarm.(3) Paul Martin is keen to get the area back on track by playing up the positive .(4) positive ion(5) positive value(6) Tuberculin skin test results are positive in two thirds of patients.(7) We are assured that the Olympics will leave London a positive legacy rather than massive debt.(8) This revolt, joined to an ascetic and sterile devotion to positive fact, would ultimately slay even God.(9) Instead, he has welcomed the renewed focus among members on a more positive campaign rather than industrial action.(10) Truth be told, he didn't get many positive responses to his concerns.(11) This indicated that no specific attention was warranted to these near zero or small positive values.(12) But seeing the best in them is different - you concentrate on the positive rather than what's lacking.(13) I'm positive I'll go back and ski there again.(14) There is a positive response from farmers to the safety message.(15) Now the dominant trend in radio is to avoid giving listeners a reason to turn off, rather than offering a positive reason to turn on in the first place.(16) Wiping the dirt from her face, she stopped to take a break and focus on the positive .
(1) be positive :: להיות חיובי
(2) positive feedback :: משוב חיובי
(3) positive reinforcement :: חיזוק חיובי
(4) positive and negative :: חיובי ושלילי
(5) positive number :: מספר חיובי
(6) positive answer :: תשובה חיובית
(7) positive integer :: מספר חיובי
(8) positive electrode :: האלקטרודה החיובית
(9) positive economics :: כלכלה חיובית
(10) positive charge :: מטען חיובי
1. affirmative ::
2. constructive ::
3. optimistic ::
4. favorable ::
5. definite ::
6. certain ::
7. confident ::
8. irrefutable ::
10. plus ::
12. electropositive ::
14. cocksure ::
15. positive degree ::
1. adverse ::
2. derogatory ::
3. negative ::
4. unfriendly ::
positive, positively, positiveness, positives
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's looking a little more POSITIVE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Yes, yes, I'm POSITIVE. Look.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
This is the cathode.
This is the POSITIVE terminal.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
...I didn't think I'd ever have a girlfriend,
and I was POSITIVE you never would.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
Okay, you need to
focus on the POSITIVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
English to Hebrew Dictionary: positive
Meaning and definitions of positive, translation in Hebrew language for positive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of positive in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "positive"
What positive means in Hebrew, positive meaning
in Hebrew, positive definition, examples and pronunciation
of positive in Hebrew language.