נָעִים, נֶחְמָד, נָאֶה, מְהַנֶה, עָרֵב, חָבִיב, מָתוֹק
Adjective(1) affording pleasure; being in harmony with your taste or likings(2) (of persons
(1) they had a pleasant trip(2) If you get a pleasant assistant, you can come out of the store feeling all is well with the world.(3) Take a look around your stretch of coastline, you could get some very pleasant surprises.(4) If the grand old manor house is anything to go by we are in for a pleasant surprise.(5) So it was a pleasant surprise, then, when I was up at a decent hour this morning.(6) It was more than a pleasant surprise and I ate a small part of my body weight in the stuff.(7) I arrived back home on Sunday evening after a few pleasant days to see gritters at work.(8) He was a quiet and reserved man, but so pleasant in his manner that he became a favourite with the nurses.(9) Nowhere did it say they'd all be on the one paper, so that was a pleasant surprise.(10) To win both races has been a pleasant surprise, but the success is full deserved.(11) This is proving to be one of the most balmy and pleasant of Autumns I can ever remember.(12) Not only did Anderson find animators more pleasant company but the genre itself drew him in.(13) The fish was a pleasant surprise as I found it really meaty - full of texture and taste.(14) Yet people who have met Gray tell me he is perfectly affable and pleasant , if a bit miserable.(15) the weather has been pleasant(16) He was, by all accounts an extremely pleasant person and of the highest integrity.
(1) very pleasant :: נעים מאוד
(2) pleasant surprise :: הפתעה נעימה
(3) pleasant evening :: ערב נעים
(4) have a pleasant journey :: שיהיה לך מסע נעים
(5) pleasant smell :: ריח נעים
(6) it is pleasant :: זה נעים
(7) kind and pleasant :: סוג ונעים
(8) be pleasant :: לִנְעוֹם
(9) pleasant to listen to :: נעים לשמוע
2. pleasurable ::
3. nice ::
4. agreeable ::
5. pleasing ::
7. gratifying ::
8. good ::
9. entertaining ::
10. amusing ::
11. delightful ::
12. charming ::
13. fine ::
14. balmy ::
15. lovely ::
16. great ::
1. unpalatable ::
2. unpleasant ::
pleasant, pleasanter, pleasantest, pleasantly, pleasantness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yes. Not a very PLEASANT one.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
Okay. Well, it was PLEASANT seeing you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
Might be the least PLEASANT
man I've ever met.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
Barry, it was PLEASANT seeing you today
in the cafeteria.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
Hello, Sheldon, what a PLEASANT surprise.
How are you?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
English to Hebrew Dictionary: pleasant
Meaning and definitions of pleasant, translation in Hebrew language for pleasant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pleasant in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pleasant"
What pleasant means in Hebrew, pleasant meaning in Hebrew, pleasant definition, examples and pronunciation of pleasant in Hebrew language.