לְתַכְנֵן, לַעֲשׂוֹת תַרשִׁיםתָכְנִית, תַרשִׁים, שִׂרטוּט, סכֵימָה
Noun(1) a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished(2) an arrangement scheme(3) scale drawing of a structure
Verb(1) have the will and intention to carry out some action(2) make plans for something(3) make or work out a plan for; devise(4) make a design of; plan out in systematic, often graphic form
(1) a personal pension plan(2) You will not only plan a design scheme but you will also put it into practice.(3) Know the seating plan and etiquette before boarding the company jet.(4) The city council says the policy is no longer consistent with what it wants to achieve in its plan .(5) The plan failed to achieve a simple majority of the Ankara parliament in a knife-edge vote on Saturday.(6) In this plan , two pagodas were built in front of one Main Hall in the main courtyard.(7) Shortly after his arrival, he took over the project to design and plan the new Shenzhen University.(8) There's a lot of concern about the way it's been waged, and the fact that there's no plan to achieve peace.(9) He said the only way of achieving the plan would be to identify areas where costs could be cut while ensuring care in areas of clinical necessity.(10) The plan also includes building stops along the way in hopes of expanding in the future.(11) One of the papers just published a plan of the layout of the house.(12) There is a system of communication to enable partners to plan their play and decide when it is appropriate to bet.(13) He plans to gut social security and turn it from old age insurance to a pension plan .(14) look at the seating plan(15) According to a defence analyst here, he is close to achieving a plan already worked out when he was elected 10 months ago.(16) The point of education is not to give pupils a street plan of their local district but a putative map of the world.
(1) master plan :: תכנית - על
(2) business plan :: תכנית עסקית
(3) action plan :: תוכנית פעולה
(4) contingency plan :: תכנית מגירה
(5) plan on :: מתכנן
(6) floor plan :: תוכנית קומה
(7) site plan :: תוכנית אתר
(8) lesson plan :: מערך שיעור
(9) plan to :: מתכנן ל
(10) plan ahead :: לתכנן מראש
1. procedure ::
2. intention ::
3. blueprint ::
4. design ::
5. program ::
6. organize ::
7. intend ::
8. design ::
9. be after ::
10. project ::
plan, planar, planer, planers, plans
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
CALEB: That's the PLAN.
Now, he needs you. Go!
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Chaos doesn't exist in a perfect PLAN.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
Seriously, let's PLAN a night, you know,
give you a break. We could go dancing.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
How about back when it was your PLAN?
When we were gonna use it on Tuco.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
Sorry but at what point do you put this
"see what you can do" PLAN into action?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
English to Hebrew Dictionary: plan
Meaning and definitions of plan, translation in Hebrew language for plan with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of plan in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "plan"
What plan means in Hebrew, plan meaning
in Hebrew, plan definition, examples and pronunciation
of plan in Hebrew language.