תְפִיסָה, תְחוּשָׁה, הַרגָשָׁה, הֶמחֵשׁ, הַשָׂגָה, מְחִישָׁה, הֶתפֵּס, טְבִיעַת עַיִן
Noun(1) the representation of what is perceived; basic component in the formation of a concept(2) a way of conceiving something(3) the process of perceiving(4) knowledge gained by perceiving(5) becoming aware of something via the senses
(1) Politicians tend to share this general public perception .(2) You won't read this for the prose, the insight or the critical perception , but it's the fan book for fans who prefer lies, gossip and rumours to mundane day-to-day truth.(3) Yet this is just a psychological trick of our visual perception because the absolute dimensions of this notebook are really very, very small.(4) Hollywood's perception of the tastes of the American public(5) His particular speciality is visual perception to guide robots.(6) It is a unique cinematic experience, created by a young British / Indian filmmaker who has the courage of his perception and an understanding that movies are a visual medium.(7) It has been and is an elevating experience towards spiritual perception in painting.(8) ├ö├ç├┐He wouldn't have accepted,├ö├ç├û said my mother with unusual perception(9) Sleep deprivation, even if it's just for one night, can alter your perception of the world entirely.(10) When the critical stimulus is compatible with the first response, the corresponding code is occupied and perception of that stimulus is impaired.(11) Hypnosis was successful in reducing pain perception for all 12 participants.(12) Each person makes his or her own decision according to personal perception and understanding.(13) Sharpen visual perception and increase ability to estimate accurately.(14) The urge of these acolytes is not dramatic, but mercantile - to traduce all personal history, to subvert all perception or insight into gain, or the hope of gain.(15) In my judgment it is legitimate to have regard to public perception when considering the characteristics of a penal system.(16) It is important that they not be judgmental of the victim and understand that individual perception and interpretation determine sexual harassment.
(1) extrasensory perception :: תפיסה חושית
(2) sensory perception :: תפיסה חושית
(3) depth perception :: תפיסת עומק
(4) sense perception :: התפיסה חוש
(5) visual perception :: תפיסה ויזואלית
(6) risk perception :: תפיסת הסיכון
(7) mental perception :: התפיסה המנטלית
1. recognition ::
2. impression ::
3. insight ::
5. percept ::
1. incomprehension ::
perception, perceptional, perceptions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
on our quantum PERCEPTION project.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
English to Hebrew Dictionary: perception
Meaning and definitions of perception, translation in Hebrew language for perception with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of perception in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "perception"
What perception means in Hebrew, perception meaning in Hebrew, perception definition, examples and pronunciation of perception in Hebrew language.