אֲנָשִׁים, עַם, אוּמָה, לְאוֹם, אֹם, בְּרִיוֹת, מְתִיםלְאַכלֵס, לְיַשֵׁב
Noun(1) (plural, men or women or children(2) the body of citizens of a state or country(3) members of a family line(4) the common people generally
Verb(1) fill with people(2) furnish with people
(1) The voters rejected the referendum because they did not like the people who advocated it.(2) He was not popular with the people of England and he had to use force to maintain his control on England.(3) his reforms no longer have the support of the people(4) the Irish people(5) The great tribune of the people lost the confidence of his constituency party.(6) Three of the people from my science class were there, and a few others I was acquainted with.(7) it was his intention to people the town with English colonists(8) Staff warn that as the exhibition contains human remains some people may find it disturbing.(9) the earthquake killed 30,000 people(10) Then in a sugary way he said he had no time for us and attends only to the people in his constituency.(11) He promised to work to the best of his ability for all of the people of the constituency.(12) I feel they are aiming at older people and people in wealthy jobs more than the younger generation.(13) I have always had an almost perverse desire to mix with people who make their living from crime.(14) When one of the people in the middle makes a mistake they have to walk to the edge of the field and start watching again.(15) They work hard to build up good relations with people in the communities they work in.(16) he is very much a man of the people
(1) person :: אדם
(2) the people :: האנשים
(3) some people :: אנשים מסויימים
(4) many people :: הרבה אנשים
(5) young people :: אנשים צעירים
(6) most people :: רוב האנשים
(7) other people :: אנשים אחרים
(8) a lot of people :: הרבה אנשים
(9) nice people :: אנשים נחמדים
(10) old people :: אנשים זקנים
(11) poor people :: אנשים עניים
1. human beings ::
3. common people ::
4. family ::
5. race ::
6. citizenry ::
7. the great unwashed ::
8. populate ::
1. aristocracy ::
2. best ::
3. choice ::
4. cream ::
5. elect ::
6. elite ::
7. fat ::
8. flower ::
9. pick ::
10. pink ::
11. pride ::
people, peopled, peoples, peopling, unpeople
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
who are not open to suggestions.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
You want PEOPLE focusing
on your achievements...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
go talk to some
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
- Leonard gave me an emergency key.
- People can't be in my bedroom.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
Okay, Brock is gonna go play
in his room while the big PEOPLE talk.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
English to Hebrew Dictionary: people
Meaning and definitions of people, translation in Hebrew language for people with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of people in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "people"
What people means in Hebrew, people meaning
in Hebrew, people definition, examples and pronunciation
of people in Hebrew language.