מִספָּר, סִפְרָה, שֵׁם מִספָּר, מִניָן, גִלָיוֹן, מַתכּוֹנֶתלִמְנוֹת, לְמַסְפֵּר, לִסְפּוֹר, לְסַפְרֵר
- מספרמְמוּספָּרסִפְרוּראֵין מִספָּרמספרים
Noun(1) the property possessed by a sum or total or indefinite quantity of units or individuals(2) a concept of quantity involving zero and units(3) a short performance that is part of a longer program(4) the number is used in calling a particular telephone(5) a symbol used to represent a number(6) one of a series published periodically(7) a select company of people(8) a numeral or string of numerals that is used for identification and may be attached to accounts, memberships, etc.(9) a clothing measurement(10) a numbered item in a series(11) the grammatical category for the forms of nouns and pronouns and verbs that are used depending on the number of entities involved (singular or dual or plural(12) an item of clothing
Verb(1) add up in number or quantity(2) give numbers to(3) enumerate(4) put into a group(5) determine the number or amount of(6) place a limit on the number of
(1) Is it the numerator of a Bernoullian number , or one occurring in some continued fraction?(2) we have discussed the matter on a number of occasions(3) he had her work number(4) the library houses a large number of books(5) They have since completed the challenge on a number of occasions for different charities.(6) Stewart has come close to winning on a number of occasions and this is one major prize at home which has eluded him.(7) it was time for the next number(8) times without number it's happened(9) there were some distinguished names among our number(10) don't forget to number the pages(11) Christians in Basra are also grieving the loss of one of their number .(12) there are churches beyond number in the city(13) they go from one melodious number to another(14) he lives at number 76(15) Simply, step one involves estimating the expected number of substitutions per site accumulating between sampling times.(16) It's a good question, and as it happens, one of their number has come out of the closet today.
(1) serial number :: מספר סידורי
(2) phone number :: מספר טלפון
(3) account number :: מספר חשבון
(4) telephone number :: מספר טלפון
(5) odd number :: מספר אי - זוגי
(6) even number :: מספר זוגי
(7) order number :: מספר הזמנה
(8) wrong number :: טעות במספר
(9) flight number :: מספר טיסה
1. numeral ::
2. amount ::
3. group ::
4. song ::
5. telephone number ::
6. issue ::
7. turn ::
8. figure ::
9. add up to ::
10. calculate ::
11. assign a number to ::
להקצות מספר טלפון
12. include ::
13. limit ::
14. keep down ::
שמור על פרופיל נמוך
15. list ::
16. come ::
17. count ::
1. eminence ::
2. figure ::
3. magnate ::
4. personage ::
5. somebody ::
number, numbered, numbering, numberless, numbers, numberses
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Based on your academic record,
any NUMBER of things, I would imagine.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
Number one, we're on the same team,
we're not in competition.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
There's an infinite NUMBER
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
That, my friends, is Albuquerque's
public enemy NUMBER one.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
Better yet, I've got your NUMBER.
I'll call you back, okay?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
English to Hebrew Dictionary: number
Meaning and definitions of number, translation in Hebrew language for number with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of number in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "number"
What number means in Hebrew, number meaning
in Hebrew, number definition, examples and pronunciation
of number in Hebrew language.