אַף לֹא אֶחָד, אַך אֶחָד לֹא, גַם אֶחָד
- אף אחד
Noun(1) a canonical hour that is the ninth hour of the day counting from sunrise(2) a service in the Roman Catholic Church formerly read or chanted at 3 PM (the ninth hour counting from sunrise
Adjective(1) not any
Adverb(1) not at all or in no way
(1) none of you want to work(2) Hopefully there will be none because everyone else will be gobsmacked at your arrogance.(3) I also did not like having my patience appreciated when I clearly had none .(4) There were none , except perhaps the slight lift of an eyebrow as he noticed Cory's gaze.(5) None of the interviewees were qualified to answer, since none were spokesmen for the NFU.(6) don't use any more water, or there'll be none left for me(7) Yet none imaged that a man so full of life would meet such an untimely death.(8) By 1946 there were none, as there were virtually none anywhere in Eastern Europe.(9) Police said there were three casualties, but none had suffered anything more than minor injuries.(10) It's beginning to build an activist community in a city where previously there was none .(11) it is made none the easier by the differences in approach(12) Many people have been affected deeply by his passing but none more so than his immediate family.(13) none could match her looks(14) Everybody is fully aware of this fact but none demonstrates determination to tackle it.(15) Mr Bradbury was later informed that the alcohol in his blood was under the limit - not that there was none .(16) He had hoped to receive parking permits for residents but none were forthcoming.
(1) none of your business :: לא עניינך
(2) none of them :: אף אחד מהם
(3) second to none :: ראשון במעלה
(4) none at all :: בכלל לא
(5) none of us :: אף אחד מאיתנו
(6) none the less :: על אף כל אלה
(7) bar none :: בְּלֹא יוֹצֵא מִן הַכְלָל
(8) none other than :: לא אחר מאשר
(9) none other :: לא אחר
(10) none the wiser :: לא היה מושג
1. not one ::
2. no part ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
None shall pass.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
There are NONE left.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
You don't know. None of you know.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
There is NONE.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
I mean, NONE of this...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
English to Hebrew Dictionary: none
Meaning and definitions of none, translation in Hebrew language for none with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of none in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "none"
What none means in Hebrew, none meaning in Hebrew, none definition, examples and pronunciation of none in Hebrew language.