נוֹזֵלנוֹזְלִי, נָזִיל, נִגָר, לַח
Noun(1) a substance that is liquid at room temperature and pressure(2) the state in which a substance exhibits a characteristic readiness to flow with little or no tendency to disperse and relatively high incompressibility(3) fluid matter having no fixed shape but a fixed volume(4) a frictionless continuant that is not a nasal consonant (especially `l' and `r'
Adjective(1) existing as or having characteristics of a liquid; especially tending to flow(2) filled or brimming with tears(3) clear and bright(4) changed from a solid to a liquid state(5) smooth and flowing in quality; entirely free of harshness(6) smooth and unconstrained in movement(7) in cash or easily convertible to cash, or fluid
(1) Although he has slipped recently in the rich lists, he is still reckoned to have around Ôö¼├║1 billion of liquid assets to hand.(2) Allow the chocolate to melt over the hot water and stir it occasionally until it has achieved a liquid consistency.(3) They are very important players in less liquid markets like the credit markets.(4) Swan attributes this to better yields in Britain, lower vacancy rates and transaction costs and a more liquid market in general.(5) The pilot wears a pressure suit and uses the onboard liquid oxygen system for breathing at high altitudes.(6) Twirling a lock of his long white beard around a finger, the old man looked solemnly at me as his dark liquid eyes gazed at me intently.(7) Grudgingly, and with a countenance colder than liquid nitrogen, Cora turned and stormed off down the hall.(8) A liquid market with little information is one where prices are typically highly volatile.(9) After they have been planted for a week, fertilise with half-strength liquid fertiliser.(10) When the seedlings appear, fertilise with half strength liquid fertiliser and mulch.(11) Whatever you buy needs to be of investment grade - meaning in pristine condition, preferably boxed, and the market needs to be liquid .(12) Authorities released a dispersing liquid into the coastal waters to dilute the slick.(13) Place one pint of liquid fertilizer in the jar and add two teaspoons of the liquid herbicide.(14) These nests and this large songbird's melodious, liquid calls are signatures of the Neotropical lowlands.(15) Feed in spring and summer with a balanced liquid fertiliser, to help speed up growth and enhance the plant's health.(16) Especially to accommodate the explosion of the derivatives markets, the Fed must guarantee continuous and liquid markets.
(1) liquid crystal display :: תצוגת גביש נוזלי
(2) liquid soap :: סבון נוזלי
(3) dishwashing liquid :: נוזל לניקוי כלים
(4) liquid assets :: נכסים נזילים
(5) liquid asset :: נכסים נזילים
(6) liquid crystal :: קריסטל נוזלי
(7) liquid nitrogen :: חנקן נוזלי
(8) liquid detergent :: נוֹזֵל כְּבִיסָה
(9) liquid waste :: פסולת נוזלית
(10) bulk liquid :: נוזלים בצובר
1. fluid ::
2. clear ::
3. pure ::
4. convertible ::
5. swimming ::
7. limpid ::
8. fluid ::
1. hard ::
2. solid ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Floating in a warm pool
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
They make up a non-Newtonian fluid
which is LIQUID...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
Well, if we had a freezer, the condensed
LIQUID would cool more quickly
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
my original theory that space time
was like a super-cooled LIQUID,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
English to Hebrew Dictionary: liquid
Meaning and definitions of liquid, translation in Hebrew language for liquid with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of liquid in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "liquid"
What liquid means in Hebrew, liquid meaning
in Hebrew, liquid definition, examples and pronunciation
of liquid in Hebrew language.