Noun(1) abrupt electric discharge from cloud to cloud or from cloud to earth accompanied by the emission of light(2) the flash of light that accompanies an electric discharge in the atmosphere (or something resembling such a flash
(1) It takes up hardly any room in the car and is lightning quick to erect.(2) Maybe, without the gadgets that make our lives work at lightning speed, people had more time on their hands for long movies.(3) Another bright flash of lavender lightning etched the sky, and I shot from my seat at what I saw.(4) Thomas reached up with lightning speed and was suddenly holding a bat.(5) Defenders hate marking someone who is absolutely lightning quick.(6) He isn't terribly strong going to his left, nor is he lightning quick.(7) Thunder and lightning create some of the most spectacular natural displays to strike the summer skies.(8) Roman is lightning quick and improving every day in practice, and Bean showed playmaking ability in the preseason.(9) They are both lightning quick, though quite small.(10) Already the winds were starting to buffet him and lightning flashed throughout the clouds and stabbed the ground.(11) Instead he plays Arthur as a terrifying yet avuncular figure, apt to switch from jovial bonhomie to murderous rage with lightning speed.(12) Then you'll be able to analyze things with lightning speed, and make better, faster decisions.(13) Abruptly the storm was quiet for a moment until a bright flash of lightning revealed an enormous wave towering over the ship.(14) The girl ran effortlessly through the forest, her movements almost lightning quick as she stalked her prey.(15) These clouds often bring thunder and lightning , and can also bring funnel clouds or even tornadoes.(16) You could see his potential at Birmingham as he was lightning quick, but he didn't work as hard in those days and he would be the first to admit that.
(1) lightning rod :: כליא ברק
(2) lightning strike :: מכת ברק
(3) lightning war :: מלחמת ברקים
(4) flash of lightning :: הבזק של ברק
(5) bolt of lightning :: ברק
(6) lightning storm :: סופת ברקים
(7) lightning bug :: גחלילית
(8) lightning arrester :: arrester ברק
(9) lightning conductor :: כַּלִיא בָּרָק
(10) white lightning :: ברק לבן
1. lightning ::
2. thunder ::
3. thunderbolt ::
4. bolt ::
5. electricity ::
6. fire ::
7. levin ::
lightning, lightninged, lightnings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, it wasn't spray-painting
a LIGHTNING bolt
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
♪ One plays with LIGHTNING
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
Not with Lightning McQueen here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
I thought we were
the Lightning Sharks.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
The LIGHTNING is the sparks from his anvil.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
English to Hebrew Dictionary: lightning
Meaning and definitions of lightning, translation in Hebrew language for lightning with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of lightning in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "lightning"
What lightning means in Hebrew, lightning meaning
in Hebrew, lightning definition, examples and pronunciation
of lightning in Hebrew language.