חוֹסֶר, הֶעְדֵר, חֶסֶר, מַחְסוֹר, חִסוּר, אֲפִיסָהלַחסוֹר
Noun(1) the state of needing something that is absent or unavailable
Verb(1) be without
(1) Our complete lack of focus (among many other things) contributed to our ultimate demise.(2) Much of the country is suffering severe lack of water, and the small quantities supplied are not good for human use.(3) Sam did not lack for friends(4) the case was dismissed for lack of evidence(5) they lack a leader(6) Jagger's conclusions are similar: ├ö├ç├┐There is a shocking lack of evidence in this case,├ö├ç├û she says.(7) there was no lack of helpers(8) I have a total lack of respect for him(9) he was critical of a general lack of interest(10) there is no lack of entertainment aboard ship(11) his lack of manners is unbelievable(12) What they lack in experience they make up for in attitude.(13) Murray Iddles says it is a kick in the guts to see industry only contributing $10,000 to the scheme which has now been closed by Growcom due to the lack of support.(14) for lack of time(15) Company executives will not lack for feedback about how they are doing.(16) there was a lack of information
(1) lack of :: חוסר
(2) lack of confidence :: חוסר ביטחון
(3) lack of sleep :: חוסר השינה
(4) lack of knowledge :: חוסר ידע
(5) lack of time :: חוסר זמן
(6) lack of water :: מחסור במים
(7) lack of money :: מחסור בכסף
(8) lack of interest :: חוסר עניין
(9) lack of understanding :: חוסר הבנה
(10) lack of food :: מחסור במזון
1. absence ::
2. want ::
3. need ::
4. deficiency ::
5. dearth ::
6. insufficiency ::
7. shortage ::
8. shortfall ::
9. scarcity ::
10. paucity ::
12. deficit ::
13. be without ::
14. be in need of ::
להיות בצורך ל
15. need ::
16. be lacking ::
17. require ::
18. want ::
19. be short of ::
20. be deficient in ::
21. be bereft of ::
22. be low on ::
להיות נמוך על
23. be pressed for ::
24. have insufficient ::
25. be strapped for ::
להיות לחוצים כל כך
alack, lack, lacked, lacking, lacks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...when you're feeling less,
for LACK of a better word, violated...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
that could reconcile the LACK
of observation of supersymmetry
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
What do they all LACK?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
and his congenital
LACK of masculinity.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
Because it's not our territory?
Because we LACK initiative.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
English to Hebrew Dictionary: lack
Meaning and definitions of lack, translation in Hebrew language for lack with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lack in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lack"
What lack means in Hebrew, lack meaning in Hebrew, lack definition, examples and pronunciation of lack in Hebrew language.