עֲבוֹדָה, עָמָל, עֶבֶד, מְלָאכָה, יְגִיעָהלַעֲבוֹד, לַעֲמוֹל, לְאַמֵץ, לְיַגֵעַ, לַעֲשׂוֹת
Noun(1) a social class comprising those who do manual labor or work for wages(2) concluding state of pregnancy; from the onset of contractions to the birth of a child(3) a political party formed in Great Britain in 1900; characterized by the promotion of labor's interests and formerly the socialization of key industries(4) productive work (especially physical work done for wages
Verb(1) work hard(2) strive and make an effort to reach a goal(3) undergo the efforts of childbirth
(1) Low dose mobile epidurals are generally more attractive to women in labour than traditional epidural techniques.(2) Those who were less keen to compete for migrants could resort to convicts as casual labour .(3) Using casual labour has become a key means by which many employers seek to evade established standards.(4) It also aims to replace a number of full-time workers with casual and part-time labour .(5) He said there would be real implications for his company when he employed casual or part-time labour , and brought staff in and out.(6) they hire labour through agencies(7) Today there is a growing acceptance of illegal casual labour and a strong demand for it.(8) the price of repairs includes labour, parts, and VAT(9) He looks to struggles independent of political parties, the official labour movement, or any other organised forces.(10) The pregnancy went smoothly and Mrs Filer gave birth after being in labour for five hours.(11) Coming to the London docks he was shocked at the misery and poverty of casual labour and organized a docker's union.(12) The answer came when one delegate rose to address the notion of political action by the labour movement.(13) The result is that since the mid-1980s the organized labour movement was no longer a major social and political factor.(14) Both women spent four hours in labour and both gave birth to baby daughters.(15) The death of Glen Branagh is a warning to the labour movement and the working class that bloody sectarian conflict is not a thing of the past in Northern Ireland.(16) The tile company had callously sacked 29 regular workers and replaced them with casual labour supplied by Skilled.
(1) labor union :: איגוד עובדים
(2) labor force :: כוח העבודה
(3) labor pains :: חבלי לידה
(4) labor market :: שוק העבודה
(5) manual labor :: עבודה ידנית
(6) labor cost :: עלות עבודה
(7) child labor :: עבודת ילדים
(8) forced labor :: עבודת כפייה
(9) cheap labor :: כוח עבודה זול
(10) direct labor :: עבודה ישירה
1. work ::
3. task ::
4. childbirth ::
5. labor department ::
6. parturiency ::
7. labor movement ::
8. toil ::
10. work ::
11. strive ::
12. overemphasize ::
דגש רב מדי
13. suffer from ::
14. grind ::
15. push ::
antilabour, labour, laboured, labourer, labourers, labouring, labours
English to Hebrew Dictionary: labour
Meaning and definitions of labour, translation in Hebrew language for labour with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of labour in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "labour"
What labour means in Hebrew, labour meaning in Hebrew, labour definition, examples and pronunciation of labour in Hebrew language.