הוֹרָאָה, הַדְרָכָה, לִמוּד, אוּלפָּן, מוּסָר, לֶקַח
Noun(1) a message describing how something is to be done(2) the activities of educating or instructing; activities that impart knowledge or skill(3) the profession of a teacher(4) (computer science
(1) The primary focus of our teacher's reading instruction was phonics and reading fluency.(2) Figure 1 is an example of how data are collected on ways teachers provide instruction .(3) instruction in the Roman Catholic faith(4) The loss of parental preference does not mean that a child has no access to educational instruction either in school or otherwise.(5) When they reach middle school and high school, they will not have access to instruction in Spanish.(6) What's worse, it is a policy instruction which comes directly from Ministers.(7) Whether such an instruction qualifies the order to the bank or is directed to the payee is a question of fact.(8) Training and education should include instruction on how to prevent and respond to or manage fires.(9) This is also the manner in which she handles the religious instruction and moral education classes entrusted to her.(10) Full class instruction during school hours is a perfect way to introduce students to art sites.(11) During her instruction , a college class was observing her from a nearby college.(12) She can have the children come to her for instruction and teaching rather than having her go to them.(13) The teachers were asked to fill in the subject or activity and the medium of instruction for each period.(14) Each participant sat at a table across from the teacher when receiving instruction in the study.(15) Bosco provided boys with education, religious instruction , and recreation.(16) It is now the language of instruction in secondary education and in some universities.
(1) instruction set :: סט הוראות
(2) instruction book :: ספר הוראות
(3) instruction register :: רשם הוראה
(4) instruction code :: קוד ההוראה
(5) programmed instruction :: הוראת מתוכנת
(6) standing instruction :: הוראת קבע
(7) instruction media :: תקשורת הוראה
1. order ::
3. teaching ::
5. direction ::
6. statement ::
instruction, instructional, instructions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So to sum up, improper INSTRUCTION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
English to Hebrew Dictionary: instruction
Meaning and definitions of instruction, translation in Hebrew language for instruction with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of instruction in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "instruction"
What instruction means in Hebrew, instruction meaning in Hebrew, instruction definition, examples and pronunciation of instruction in Hebrew language.