הִיסטוֹרִיָה, תוֹלְדוֹת, פָּרָשָׁה, דִברֵי הַיָמִים, קוֹרוֹת
Noun(1) the aggregate of past events(2) a record or narrative description of past events(3) the discipline that records and interprets past events involving human beings(4) the continuum of events occurring in succession leading from the past to the present and even into the future(5) all that is remembered of the past as preserved in writing; a body of knowledge
(1) You can probably find the detail if you look up the history of their public announcements.(2) A family history of heart disease is more common in women with coronary disease than men.(3) The director needs to study social life and history more profoundly and change his course.(4) It is against this particular background that the modern notion of human history must be viewed.(5) At first it was thought he might be suffering from tuberculosis because there was a family history of the disease.(6) It's important to recount the history of that story and the lessons Howard learned.(7) At this point she started to study constitutional history and law.(8) the history of Aegean painting(9) At school, my history teacher always used to say that the reason for studying the past was so that you could help shape a better future.(10) It is the highest recorded circulation in the history of the newspaper.(11) In fact the prosecution was dropped; it was a landmark decision in the history of public gambling.(12) She should be a bit more familiar with the history of the institution in which she works.(13) You may not be aware that Ueno has quite a history dating back to the early years of the Edo Period when it was just a little swampland.(14) local history(15) And of course the whole history of the Caribbean is really marked by the slave experience.(16) Many terrible things have taken place during the course of European history of which none of today's descendants can be proud.
(1) clear history :: נקה היסטוריה
(2) world history :: היסטוריה עולמית
(3) medical history :: היסטוריה רפואית
(4) family history :: היסטוריה משפחתית
(5) case history :: ההיסטוריה במקרה
(6) ancient history :: היסטוריה עתיקה
(7) brief history :: היסטוריה קצרה
(8) art history :: היסטוריה של האמנות
(9) history book :: ספר היסטוריה
(10) work history :: היסטורית עבודה
1. the past ::
2. chronicle ::
3. background ::
4. account ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's noteworthy that at other points
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
History will be taken from our hands.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
...because I know you and Leslie
have a little HISTORY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
# Math, Science, History,
unraveling the mystery #
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
Why would I want somebody
with your HISTORY of failure
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
English to Hebrew Dictionary: history
Meaning and definitions of history, translation in Hebrew language for history with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of history in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "history"
What history means in Hebrew, history meaning in Hebrew, history definition, examples and pronunciation of history in Hebrew language.