גוֹבַה, שִׂיא, רוּם, רוֹם, מָרוֹם, רָמָה, עֵיל, עַל, הַר, גִבעָה, קוֹמָה, גַבהוּת, פִּסגָה, נוֹף
Noun(1) the vertical dimension of extension; distance from the base of something to the top(2) the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development(3) (of a standing person(4) elevation especially above sea level or above the earth's surface
(1) He was tall about my height or taller with long blonde hair and dark green eyes.(2) Check-in staff and baggage handlers walked out at the height of the peak Summer season, as schools started breaking up for the holidays, over a dispute on new working practices.(3) The fence was discussed in detail but the developers have the right to make minor alterations without applying for planning permission, and putting up a fence, as long as it is less than six feet in height , is one of them.(4) her height marked her out from other women(5) For Powell to try and lecture on democracy is the height of hypocrisy.(6) it would be the height of bad manners not to attend the wedding(7) This vessel measures 8.2 cm in height and has a volume of only 200 ml.(8) They will be spending the next seven months training for the trip, which will see them trekking for up to 12 hours a day and climbing to a height of 4,200 metres above sea level.(9) The music is after all not trying to tell us something factual, like the population or the height above sea level, which would lose its value if we did not know which city it referred to.(10) It is a long way, and the average height above sea level is more than 2000 metres.(11) They were of similar height , both tall and dark-haired, both wearing baseball caps and blue jeans.(12) By 1998, he was the most popular British prime minister in recorded history, still at the height of his honeymoon period.(13) The straps of his backpack braced his shoulders, making him seem even taller than his considerable height .(14) For gravel pads, we estimated thickness of gravel (i.e., its height above surrounding tundra).(15) columns rising to 65 feet in height(16) However, due to the presence of stilt roots, samples were not collected at the base of the tree, but at 130 cm height above ground level.
(1) average height :: גובה ממוצע
(2) of medium height :: בגובה בינוני
(3) ride height :: גובה נסיעה
(4) line height :: גובה קו
(5) in height :: בגובה
(6) at the height :: בגובה
(7) slant height :: גובה אלכסון
(8) height above sea level :: גובה מעל פני הים
(9) at its height :: בגובה שלו
(10) height gage :: gage גובה
1. size ::
2. summit ::
3. highest point ::
הנקודה הגבוהה ביותר
4. epitome ::
5. high places ::
6. altitude ::
8. pinnacle ::
9. stature ::
1. bottom ::
2. nadir ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Everyone who makes a joke
about a dwarf's HEIGHT
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
Not HEIGHT, vision, athleticism,
or ability to digest dairy products.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
at a HEIGHT of 300 meters,
like manna falling from the sky.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
Let me just build a little ramp,
get some HEIGHT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
If the HEIGHT of a step is off
by as little as two millimeters...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
English to Hebrew Dictionary: height
Meaning and definitions of height, translation in Hebrew language for height with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of height in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "height"
What height means in Hebrew, height meaning in Hebrew, height definition, examples and pronunciation of height in Hebrew language.