כּוֹחַ מְשִׁיכָה, כּוֹבֶד, חוּמרָה, רְצִינוּת, כּוֹבֶד רֹאשׁ, הַרצָנָה
- כוח משיכה
Noun(1) (physics(2) a manner that is serious and solemn(3) a solemn and dignified feeling
(1) The word Glasgow means Dear Green Place, but the grey Scottish sky adds gravity and seriousness to already formidable architecture.(2) crimes of the utmost gravity(3) His service in the Senate, while not describable as stellar, has featured some important moments of gravity and responsibility.(4) They realized the full gravity of the situation when they scanned, what moments before, had been a room full of Sailors eating lunch.(5) The gravity of the situation was revealed in the monthly report on employment for February compiled by the National Statistical Office.(6) Although these hidden dimensions remain too small to be measured, gravity can travel in between them.(7) They did not treat the occasion with the gravity and dignity it deserved.(8) Objects exert a force of gravity because they have mass and the more mass they have the stronger the force of gravity they exert.(9) This is a moment of utmost gravity for the world.(10) It quickly became apparent that those involved believed the matter was of the utmost gravity , however.(11) has the poet ever spoken with greater eloquence or gravity?(12) The children discussed the matter thoroughly, for hours, with a seriousness and gravity far beyond what one would expect of nine and ten year-olds.(13) An air of gravity and solemnity pervaded the president's remarks as a stunned nation listened by radio.(14) Naturally this only occurs in situations of extreme gravity or urgency threatening irreparable damage to persons.(15) Certainly, every type of matter we have ever encountered feels the attractive force of gravity .(16) Sometimes people only realize themselves when the moment of gravity is upon them.
(1) specific gravity :: מִשׁקָל סְגוּלִי
(2) center of gravity :: מרכז כוח המשיכה
(3) zero gravity :: אפס כבידה
(4) the law of gravity :: החוק הכביד
(5) force of gravity :: כוח המשיכה
(6) low gravity :: כובד נמוך
(7) law of gravity :: חוק הכבידה
(8) centre of gravity :: מרכז כובד
(9) gravity force :: כוח הכבידה
(10) gravity suit :: חליפת כובד
2. solemnity ::
4. gravitation ::
1. flippancy ::
2. frivolity ::
3. levity ::
4. play ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- I wonder what he's doing this very second.
- Conducting experiments in zero GRAVITY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
Yeah... and the craziest part
is, because there's no GRAVITY,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
Well, I have an extremely
low center of GRAVITY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
How does this GRAVITY wave
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
Besides disrupting the local GRAVITY field.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
English to Hebrew Dictionary: gravity
Meaning and definitions of gravity, translation in Hebrew language for gravity with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of gravity in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "gravity"
What gravity means in Hebrew, gravity meaning in Hebrew, gravity definition, examples and pronunciation of gravity in Hebrew language.