פוּנקצִיָה, תַפְקִיד, פְּעוּלָה, אֵרוּעַ צִבּוּרִילְתַפְקֵד, לִפְעוֹל, לְכַהֵן, לְשַׁמֵשׁ, לְשַׁמֵשׁ בְּתַפְקִיד
Noun(1) (mathematics, the domain of the function, the range of the function(2) what something is used for(3) the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group(4) a relation such that one thing is dependent on another(5) a formal or official social gathering or ceremony(6) a vaguely specified social event(7) a set sequence of steps, part of larger computer program
Verb(1) perform as expected when applied(2) serve a purpose, role, or function(3) perform duties attached to a particular office or place or function
(1) bridges perform the function of providing access across water(2) ANOVA was conducted to examine whether the factors varied as a function of geographical region or section membership in CPA.(3) He stressed the importance of engineering and function in art and design courses.(4) You can actually add a button with an exit function to the user interface.(5) The models presented here represent the state of the art in function , design and manufacture.(6) Obviously, its quality is partly a function of its power to persuade, but its persuasiveness is in the eye of the beholder.(7) Motorcycle exhausts are designed with style and function in mind.(8) Each gesture performed on the touch pad corresponds to a control function .(9) Anger is often a function of power and the need to dominate and control.(10) The radio controls are designed more for style than function and are awkward to use.(11) Grammar is just a natural function of children's brains, and they apply it to whatever they find.(12) Its roof can politely be described as a victory for design over function .(13) This discourse of function is transparent in design, but only occasionally with art.(14) This points to the importance of this stretch of amino acids for the function of both proteins.(15) What the dogs do is a natural function but where they do it is chosen by humans.(16) building designs that prioritize style over function
(1) function key :: מקש ייעודי
(2) function keys :: מקשי פונקציות
(3) function room :: פונקציה בחדר
(4) objective function :: פונקציה אובייקטיבית
(5) exponential function :: פונקציה מעריכית
(6) function properly :: מתפקד היטב
(7) management function :: פונקצית ניהול
(8) liver function test :: בדיקת תפקודי כבד
(9) work function :: פונקצית עבודה
1. purpose ::
2. responsibility ::
3. social event ::
4. single-valued function ::
פונקציה חד מוערכת
5. part ::
6. affair ::
7. subprogram ::
8. work ::
9. act as ::
10. serve ::
11. officiate ::
12. operate ::
function, functional, functioned, functioning, functions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Look at the beta FUNCTION
of quantum chromodynamics.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
I was given a character,
a story, and a FUNCTION
to serve, like you.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
Impaired cognitive FUNCTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
...to FUNCTION in 18th century Vienna.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
Guess a wave FUNCTION and vary its parameters
until I found the lowest energy solution.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
English to Hebrew Dictionary: function
Meaning and definitions of function, translation in Hebrew language for function with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of function in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "function"
What function means in Hebrew, function meaning
in Hebrew, function definition, examples and pronunciation
of function in Hebrew language.