חוֹפֶשׁ, חֵרוּת, דוֹרִיָה, חוּפשָׁה, חוֹפשִׁיוּת, דְרוֹר
Noun(1) the condition of being free; the power to act or speak or think without externally imposed restraints(2) immunity from an obligation or duty
(1) the shorts have a side split for freedom of movement(2) This causality of freedom can rule over us only in a condition of free thought and communication.(3) Several approaches to the subject of religion and freedom have been touched upon.(4) those who fought for Irish freedom(5) Violence or intimidation against the media could hamper press freedom and eventually deprive the public of its right to information.(6) Kant's attempt to reconcile determinism and freedom involves placing us in two different realms.(7) Why did we fight for our freedom and suffer so many battles if our ancient ├ö├ç├┐protectors├ö├ç├û are then going to give our land away to the highest bidder?(8) Like a jailer who throws you into a prison cell while slipping you the key, Europe simultaneously gave the world despotism and freedom .(9) Eighteen months came and went until her boyfriend and a Congressman were able to secure her freedom .(10) freedom of speech(11) We champion freedom not only because it is practical and beneficial but because it is morally right and just.(12) The freedom of MPs to speak the truth as they see it has been a jealously protected right in our Westminster system over the centuries.(13) The present regime is not very tolerant of academic freedom .(14) religious freedom(15) To create width in the backswing, the right arm needs freedom to move back and up into the proper position at the top.(16) That busy line must be a cruel and tantalising reminder of lost freedom for the inmates of the upstate New York penitentiary.
(1) freedom of speech :: חופש הביטוי
(2) freedom fighter :: לוחם חירות
(3) freedom fighters :: לוחמי חופש
(4) degree of freedom :: דרגת חופש
(5) freedom of expression :: חופש הביטוי
(6) degrees of freedom :: דרגות חופש
(7) freedom of choice :: חופש הבחירה
(8) freedom of the press :: חופש העיתונות
(9) religious freedom :: חופש דת
(10) fight for freedom :: להילחם למען החופש
1. liberty ::
2. independence ::
3. exemption ::
4. right ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You do not owe me your FREEDOM.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
are similarly diluted
about their FREEDOM.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
What will we do
with those who choose their FREEDOM?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
It gives me FREEDOM to move on myself.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
English to Hebrew Dictionary: freedom
Meaning and definitions of freedom, translation in Hebrew language for freedom with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of freedom in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "freedom"
What freedom means in Hebrew, freedom meaning in Hebrew, freedom definition, examples and pronunciation of freedom in Hebrew language.