טִיסָה, מָעוֹף, בְּרִיחָה, תְעוּפָה, טַיִס, מָנוֹס, מְנוֹסָה, הַמרָאָה, נִיסָה, יְעָף, לַהֲקָה
Noun(1) a formation of aircraft in flight(2) an instance of traveling by air(3) a stairway (set of steps(4) the act of escaping physically(5) an air force unit smaller than a squadron(6) passing above and beyond ordinary bounds(7) the path followed by an object moving through space(8) a flock of flying birds(9) a scheduled trip by plane between designated airports
Verb(1) shoot a bird in flight(2) fly in a flock(3) decorate with feathers
(1) an eagle in flight(2) short, light flight arrows(3) Just keep firing the same motion and you'll see you are learning very powerful control of ball flight .(4) Royal Rosa disappointed on his seasonal debut after making a horrific mistake at the first flight .(5) The migration of former slaves to the Midwest during the Civil War was a flight toward freedom as well as an escape from the violence and chaos of war.(6) a flight of aeroplanes(7) When we compare the present life of man on earth with that time of which we have no knowledge, it seems to me like the swift flight of a sparrow through the banqueting-hall where you are sitting at dinner on a winter's day.(8) Whenever a ball caroms off one player and goes into the hands of another player, the ball remains legally in flight as long as it doesn't hit the ground.(9) the enemy were now in flight(10) Chacon fired to first but the ball got lost in flight on its way to first base.(11) The flight of an eagle is a beautiful thing to watch: wings outspread, gliding and dipping, effortlessly riding invisible currents.(12) I travel frequently and have never been so uncomfortable nor felt so unsafe flying as on this flight .(13) It is a very special moment when such magnificent birds make their first flight .(14) A player who is not offside when his team mate sends him the ball or sends a free kick is not penalised for an offside if he runs ahead while the ball is in flight .(15) It was difficult for her to climb the flight of steps to the podium.(16) the golfer's swing is obviously critical to the ball's flight
(1) flight attendant :: דייל
(2) flight mode :: מצב טיסה
(3) flight number :: מספר טיסה
(4) direct flight :: טיסה ישירה
(5) flight deck :: סִפּוּן הַמרָאָה
(6) flight schedule :: לוח טיסות
(7) return flight :: טיסה חוזרת
(8) flight ticket :: כרטיס טיסה
(9) flight crew :: צוות טיסה
1. aviation ::
3. trajectory ::
4. flock ::
5. escape ::
6. staircase ::
7. flying ::
8. flight of steps ::
flight, flightless, flights
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- How was your FLIGHT?
- Very pleasant. And yours?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
But don't tell Sheldon,
he's still a FLIGHT risk.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
Superman's FLIGHT is a feat of strength.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
All right, but if we're going
to use FLIGHT metaphors...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
You'll be at the airport
an hour before your FLIGHT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
English to Hebrew Dictionary: flight
Meaning and definitions of flight, translation in Hebrew language for flight with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of flight in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "flight"
What flight means in Hebrew, flight meaning
in Hebrew, flight definition, examples and pronunciation
of flight in Hebrew language.