שָׂדֶה, שֶׁטַח, מִגרָשׁ, תְחוּם הַפְּעוּלָהלַעֲלוֹת לְמִגרָשׁ
- שדהשהופגןשַׂחֲקַן שָׂדֶהפילדינגשדות
Noun(1) a piece of land cleared of trees and usually enclosed(2) a region where a battle is being (or has been(3) somewhere (away from a studio or office or library or laboratory(4) a branch of knowledge(5) the space around a radiating body within which its electromagnetic oscillations can exert force on another similar body not in contact with it(6) a particular kind of commercial enterprise(7) a particular environment or walk of life(8) a piece of land prepared for playing a game(9) extensive tract of level open land(10) (mathematics(11) a region in which active military operations are in progress(12) all of the horses in a particular horse race(13) all the competitors in a particular contest or sporting event(14) a geographic region (land or sea(15) (computer science(16) the area that is visible (as through an optical instrument
Verb(1) catch or pick up (balls(2) play as a fielder(3) answer adequately or successfully(4) select (a team or individual player
(1) Next year, when he chooses his branch, he'll be putting in for field artillery.(2) Law led the 46 car field to the green flag.(3) The Liberal Party will field another nine candidates for functional constituencies.(4) The Syrians were too busy fighting one another to field an effective army yet.(5) Tergat produced a brave run, racing through the last nine laps on his own after the rest of the field were unable to match his pace.(6) Buffer overflows are also a major vulnerability and happen when too much data is input into a field .(7) The Czech flag consists of a lower red field and an upper white field with a blue wedge reaching from the flagpole side of the flag to its center.(8) We have two great field games and we should never let them become wars of attrition.(9) Other situations may also exist where there is an open gap in the field due simply to the positioning of the fielders.(10) she plays around the middle of the field(11) The two images are slightly different, but the observer's brain stitches them together into a single 3D image field .(12) No one said anything about armored personnel carriers organic to the armored field artillery units.(13) Images of Bruce Lee and the night fighting scene in Enter the Dragon flashed through my mind like flags on the field of battle.(14) But the idea is to use it on a wounded soldier on the field of battle where blood is hard to come across.(15) This has been verified by comparing the results of laboratory and field machines on standard materials.(16) The field of view is wide enough to let you see the whole groove as well as the corners of the land.
(1) field of study :: תחום הלימוד
(2) field trip :: טיול
(3) soccer field :: מגרש כדורגל
(4) in the field :: בתחום
(5) playing field :: מגרש משחקים
(6) magnetic field :: שדה מגנטי
(7) field hockey :: הוקי שדה
(8) football field :: מגרש כדורגל
(9) field of view :: שדה הראייה
(10) sports field :: מגרש ספורט
1. practical ::
2. mobile ::
3. meadow ::
4. playing field ::
5. area ::
6. scope ::
8. field of battle ::
9. field of force ::
10. discipline ::
11. orbit ::
12. line of business ::
13. theatre of operations ::
תיאטרון של פעולות
14. plain ::
15. field of view ::
16. flying field ::
17. catch ::
18. deploy ::
19. deal with ::
field, fielded, fielder, fielders, fielding, fields, infield, infields
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It'll be easier for us in the open FIELD.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
A precise relationship that is not present
with ordinary FIELD crickets.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
Kleingast's Field Guide
to North American Insects.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
you're as fertile
as a manure-covered wheat FIELD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
very accomplished in my FIELD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
English to Hebrew Dictionary: field
Meaning and definitions of field, translation in Hebrew language for field with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of field in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "field"
What field means in Hebrew, field meaning in Hebrew, field definition, examples and pronunciation of field in Hebrew language.